October Drift

Crazyfool01

So the  October Drift booker has managed to get these guys a great slot on the John Peel stage , I was holding off seeing them live until they appeared at Glastonbury and this year I had the fantastic news that they have got the Gig , so all I ask from you guys on here is to have a look at what they play and make it to the John Peel tent for 11.00am on Sunday 25th June . Lets try and give this local band some support with a full tent :) 

thanks guys and girls I'm over the moon for my friend :)

IMG_2640.jpg

Edited by crazyfool1

Just now, eFestivals said:

who is a very nice man also called Neil, who was a little concerned at seeing their name rumoured and had to be calmed down a little :P

well thanks Neil and Neil apparently Micheal Eavis reckons he might pop in to have a look :)

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

who is a very nice man also called Neil, who was a little concerned at seeing their name rumoured and had to be calmed down a little :P

Thought the rumour was false when they weren't announced previously. Glad they will be there

4 minutes ago, richroet said:

Thought the rumour was false when they weren't announced previously. Glad they will be there

weirdly enough, I had word of this band (who i'd never heard of that point) come at me from many directions within a couple of hours :lol: ... I'm guessing that the band got a bit over-excited and couldn't stop telling everyone. :P

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

weirdly enough, I had word of this band (who i'd never heard of that point) come at me from many directions within a couple of hours :lol: ... I'm guessing that the band got a bit over-excited and couldn't stop telling everyone. :P

you gonna come along and see them then ? after so many good tips ?

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Good guy is Neil. Although absolutely mental.

Seen October Drift a few times and they're really getting a name for themselves. They're excellent live and they're an altogether better band than they were as The Darlingtons. I'll be along to see them.

2 hours ago, Sawdusty Surfer said:

Agreeing with all the positive comments about OD above. 

October Drift are absolutely superb and I'm sure this year will be the first of many performances at Glastonbury.

Go and watch them!

I take it will see you there then :) have you seen  them locally ?