OBface

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Mattty said:

Just realised that Ho9o9o9o9o9999o9o9o9o9oo99oo9 are missing as well. Unless they're with Earache?

I think that's the only hope; it'd have to be the Thursday as well as I think they're elsewhere over the rest of the fest.

39 minutes ago, UEF said:

Manic Street Preachers. Playing Bristol on the Thursday, then seemingly nowhere to be seen

Someone will probably be able to find an exception to this, but it seems that bands playing Bristol Sounds don't also play Glastonbury... at least, not the headliners. Not sure if that's contractual. This is my first ever year of failing to get Glastonbury tickets, so at least I get to see them! 

4 minutes ago, White Bear said:

Surprised Rodrigo y Gabriella aren't there, with the random London date in the middle of a France tour on the Tuesday after GF thought they were a shoe in for the Sunday

This - was hoping to catch them!

Just now, Keithy said:

No Charlotte Church and her Pop Dungeon. Thought I'd read that she had confirmed.

Yeah, I think she said "See you next year" type thing at the end of her set last year - guess that didn't pan out the way she'd thought