EDC - Every Day Carry

mandana

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Kashkin said:

Bumbag wearers, can anyone recommend a good one that's waterproof? I normally use a cross body bag but I have some shoulder issues this year. I've seen some bumbags that look good in most respects but they don't seem to be waterproof.

I've got a leather one from Italy , and a leather one from etsy . Lots of pockets is a good way to keep things safe and not all jumbled up. This is one of mine, it's excellent, soft and has a secret back pocket close to body for ticket and spare credit card 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/154101711/bum-bag-hand-customised-genuine-leather?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=bum bag&ref=sr_gallery_9

9 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I've got a leather one from Italy , and a leather one from etsy . Lots of pockets is a good way to keep things safe and not all jumbled up. This is one of mine, it's excellent, soft and has a secret back pocket close to body for ticket and spare credit card 

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/154101711/bum-bag-hand-customised-genuine-leather?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=bum bag&ref=sr_gallery_9

Thanks, that does look good. Although having done a bit of looking I'm now wondering about the ones with a water bottle holder included...

A bit of procrastinating/Glastobating today, I went down my packing list to see what I'll carry in my day bag:

Phone

Tissues

Hayfever tablets

Hand sanitiser

Emergency poncho / waterproof (depending on expected weather)

Fleece jumper

Metal cutlery

Water bottle

Hip flask + couple cans of cider