Looking for Leeds camping buddies!

Kasiatequila

Hi I'm Kas, I'm 23 and I live in London!

I've got a ticket for Leeds festival 2017, and had planned to go with my ex and his friends, but now I'm a loner and have nobody to go with!

I'm a good camper, I'm often the handyman of the camp, I can fix everything and I come up with all sorts of ideas, I feel I'd be a valuable asset to any camp!

If there's any other solo's or a solo group or anybody who is willing to welcome me and my beer with open arms, please let me know! I'm a pretty fun gal! 

(Won't let me upload a profile pic from my phone, but I'm happy to swap Facebook/Instagram/whatsapp if you feel like you'd like to get to know me first!)

Hey! I'm also in a similar situation in that I was supposed to be going with an ex but now current circumstances have changed I'll be going alone.

I'm 29, have a love of ALL music styles and this will be my first ever weekend festival, so I'm pretty excited, just slightly nervous due to being alone and camping alone.

I'm happy to chat and perhaps work something out maybe?

Let me know...also happy to exchange social media stuff too. :-)

N

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm Jack and I'm also in London too! I know I'm late to the party but I too am in a similar situation. I was going to go with my friend booked their flight home at the wrong date... 

Would love to join the group as this too is my first weekend festival too! I'm pretty outgoing, love travelling and meeting loads of interesting peeps. I also am pretty good with tents XD.

Hit me up if you don't mind me joining :).

Hi me and my girlfriend are going for the weekend and have early bird tickets, this is my 4th time there and her 3rd but its the only time we havent had a camp and we would like to make some new friends.

I am 21 and she is 18 if anyone wants to meet up just let me know and we can sort something out on facebook

Hi,

I'm a guy from Belgium. 27 years old.
I'm travelling alone to Leeds Festival and looking for festival buddies.

I am a friendly and nice guy. I like to party and have a drink but will always behave in a normal way. Never been involved with violence or the police or anything like that :).

Feel free to send me a private message.

• 3 weeks later...