Missing campervan pass

paulshane

5 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Just checked and mine also has the wrong order number on it. Hiring caravan this year so hope they've sent the right thing as need to give hire company copy.

well, thats kind of reassuring :D perhaps they just use the festival ticket reference rather than the camper ticket reference because the camper ticket is personalised? We'll find out soon enough I suppose :)

My mate's CV ticket hasn't turned up yet and they've said there's been a bad batch in the printing and his name will be on a list if he takes his email confirmation along to the entry points. He's chasing that up with the festival to confirm this, but he may not get a ticket in time now.

12 minutes ago, carlosj said:

My mate's CV ticket hasn't turned up yet and they've said there's been a bad batch in the printing and his name will be on a list if he takes his email confirmation along to the entry points. He's chasing that up with the festival to confirm this, but he may not get a ticket in time now.

Did his tracker say "it was in stock and will be dispatched shortly" ?

Edited by mrfunk

Just now, mrfunk said:

Did his tracker say it was in state ck and will be dispatched shortly?

Didn't ask, so I don't know. See could only resend the original festival ticket email, nothing about the CV ticket status. I *think* the status was that it's yet to send out though.

Update on news from my mate who's also missing a ticket. See are officially saying tickets are needed on entry no doubt to avoid people queuing at the gates. There must be ways of picking up tickets for the really delayed ones but here's the official line. Get chasing via GFL:

"So, the latest update to GlastoCVnews. Glasto emailed me back copying the Seetickets team saying no way José, you can't get in without the CV ticket. See tickets then admitted there was a mistake and the cv ticket is needed and is being sent out to me. They also are looking into the dodgy advice being given by the customer representatives. Good job I chased them. Pass on the info if you know some one else that has the same issue."

I put down the deposit in October for Myself, my partner and another couple. We then paid our balances as separate couples. Our friend also purchased a campervan ticket. I have received one envelope with my mates ticket and my partners ticket and another envelope with my ticket and his partners ticket plus his campervan ticket?????? Whilst i'm very happy that all tickets are present and correct I am confused as to the mailing system. Either there is a bug in their system or they are encouraging wife swapping. Hope others on here locate their campervan ticket and may I suggest asking people who originally payed deposits on your behalf. Just in case. :unsure:

11 hours ago, mrfunk said:

Concerned that my cv ticket bought in the resale is still waiting the be dispatched..   have not had an email suggesting it will be sent sepererately, I'm assuming it's because I bought it at a totally different time to my main ticket?

I didn't get my cv ticket till resale day, but it turned up in the same envelope as my GA ticket last Saturday.

8 minutes ago, Pear_Cider said:

I didn't get my cv ticket till resale day, but it turned up in the same envelope as my GA ticket last Saturday.

:( well thats not helped .. just don't know why they didn't send it with tickets   

It looks like others are having theirs sent out separately  .. for these peeps , are they all being sent out an email , telling them this?

12 minutes ago, mrfunk said:

:( well thats not helped .. just don't know why they didn't send it with tickets   

It looks like others are having theirs sent out separately  .. for these peeps , are they all being sent out an email , telling them this?

only had e mails about GA tickets, campervan pass was just in envelope with GA tickets,