Missing campervan pass

paulshane

Hi all,

i couldn't see a thread on this, but have seen a few other people mention it - my ticket came today, but without the camper van pass, which for the past 18 years has always been in the same envelope, do I need to call See or will it be sent separately ?

cheers :)

I phoned earlier, as I couldn't see my cv ticket on the tracker. The lad said it was there and was getting delivered to my work(I had changed both cv and tickets deliver too address) but he seemed cool, but didn't suggest there was anything unusual. He did hint at cv tix being different system. But I was just happy he could see my tix, even though I couldn't 

Just has this email:

Dear Glastonbury Customer,

We are emailing to inform you that your Glastonbury Campervan Pass will be despatched separately from your festival tickets. These will be sent within the next seven days to the lead booker specified at the time of booking your festival tickets.

If you have any queries regarding this please contact us Here

Kind Regards,

See Tickets

which seems to answer my question.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, just had another dispatch email from SEE, but it's the same order number as my main ticket, not the order number for the camper van pass. My camper van ticket still says 'awaiting dispatch' on the See website.

will I get another festival ticket ?

am I starting to worry a bit ? (yes)

3 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

My ticket turned up on the 6th last year. I got the dispatch email 2 days later!

Just asked my friend , if the tickets have turned up ? and if he's checked the tracker ? he's told me they came last week and didn't he mention it .. Aaargh !!! :)

44 minutes ago, paulshane said:

hmmmmmmmmmmm, just had another dispatch email from SEE, but it's the same order number as my main ticket, not the order number for the camper van pass. My camper van ticket still says 'awaiting dispatch' on the See website.

I've had one as well now, didn't check the reference though. They wouldn't send a second normal ticket ...would they? Find out in a day or 2 I guess.

46 minutes ago, paulshane said:

1 minute ago, slash's hat said:

I've had one as well now, didn't check the reference though. They wouldn't send a second normal ticket ...would they? Find out in a day or 2 I guess.

Bagsy first refusal if a second ticket comes through!:)

Concerned that my cv ticket bought in the resale is still waiting the be dispatched..   have not had an email suggesting it will be sent sepererately, I'm assuming it's because I bought it at a totally different time to my main ticket?

the camper tickets have been in a separate sale the last few years, but normally get sent with the festival tickets. But mine (and a few others it seems) didn't this year. See sent me a generic email saying it'll be sent out separatly this year, but todays email with the wrong order number has me fretting somewhat.