Glastonbury <3 Manchester Bins

nightcrawler13

As an adopted Mancunian who has lost someone in the Manchester attack and lives five minutes from the Arena, I've decided to do an extra 250 charity bins this year in honour of those who have lost their lives and to help raise money for the Manchester homeless community who came and helped in our time of need.

20% have gone in the last 24 hours, please get your Manchester Bee Bin today and let me know what you would like written on there

Sorry this is short, it's an emotional week for us here, but I'll be on site in a few days and will be spreading the Manchester <3 

Dan Tastic Glastonbury x

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/GlastonburyLovesManchester

*If you could share this link here, there and everywhere it would mean a lot to all of us x

We'll be tweeting & instagramming your bee bins 

Instagram - @DanTasticGlastonbury

Twitter - @DanTasticGlasto

Edited by nightcrawler13

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-26 at 7:30 AM, nightcrawler13 said:

As an adopted Mancunian who has lost someone in the Manchester attack and lives five minutes from the Arena, I've decided to do an extra 250 charity bins this year in honour of those who have lost their lives and to help raise money for the Manchester homeless community who came and helped in our time of need.

20% have gone in the last 24 hours, please get your Manchester Bee Bin today and let me know what you would like written on there

Sorry this is short, it's an emotional week for us here, but I'll be on site in a few days and will be spreading the Manchester <3 

Dan Tastic Glastonbury x

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/GlastonburyLovesManchester

*If you could share this link here, there and everywhere it would mean a lot to all of us x

We'll be tweeting & instagramming your bee bins 

Instagram - @DanTasticGlastonbury

Twitter - @DanTasticGlasto

Bump.

All the bee bins are done!

We have loads of work to do over the next week so I don't have time to put them up on social media one by one, so I've uploaded them all to my Jesus H Christ page for you to see, they are all in the William's Green / markets area so they shouldn't be too hard to find! :)

Click here to find your bee bin!

I'll be performing a short talk about the Charity Bins on Thursday 22nd at 4pm on the Glebeland Stage in Theatre & Circus, there will be a special surprise at the end of my talk followed by a flash mob, so an exciting Thursday activity if you have nothing else going on ;)

Thanks so much for all of your support, I hope you all have a great festival and give me a shout if you see me bumbling about :D 

38 minutes ago, nightcrawler13 said:

All the bee bins are done!

We have loads of work to do over the next week so I don't have time to put them up on social media one by one, so I've uploaded them all to my Jesus H Christ page for you to see, they are all in the William's Green / markets area so they shouldn't be too hard to find! :)

Click here to find your bee bin!

I'll be performing a short talk about the Charity Bins on Thursday 22nd at 4pm on the Glebeland Stage in Theatre & Circus, there will be a special surprise at the end of my talk followed by a flash mob, so an exciting Thursday activity if you have nothing else going on ;)

Thanks so much for all of your support, I hope you all have a great festival and give me a shout if you see me bumbling about :D 

Great job, great charity – bin looks buzzin! ;) Now comes the task to find it on site...

Edited by CajunMoon