Download 2017 Campervan fields

Zannie

the earlier you arrive the slopier it is! They fill it from the bottom first. If you arrive Thurs or fri you'll be on the flat bit towards the top. Don't worry though, it's nothing that some ramps can't sort. 

Yes BOC should be there. I'm going to miss them this year and they surely won't be back too many more times. They were awesome in the Kentish Forum last year.

Yes, I saw them at the Forum too - excellent!  I'm hoping to see them at the Stone Free Festival at the O2 on the 17th but they're in the smaller Indigo O2 hall so I'm not sure how that's going to work fitting everyone in that's bought tickets to see Rainbow!  We will see....

Thanks for info on campervan fields.  It turns out I'm probably not going to be able to get tomorrow off work anyway now so I'll have to go down on the Thursday.  I hope it's not a complete mud bath by then!  I've already packed the welly boots.........