Hair bar / salon this year?

jesy

I'm a regular Glastonbury goer and never considered this before but have no qualms in finally coughing up to get my hair washed and styled after years of using the portable shower bag (self style fine... just need the utensils!!)

Does anyone know if what beauty/hair bars for normal campers? can see some on-line from previous years but struggling for this year

appreciate any serious replies - I know its "not the glasto way" but I don't care any more...!

10 hours ago, matt2007 said:

FFS this is Glastonbury people!

We walked past that place and it was really really busy.. All these lovely ladies getting there hair done... 

Trouble was it was pissing it down so there lovely hair would.. Well just go flat. Lol

How long does it take to get your hair and nails done.. Surely there's better things to do.. On the other hand especially for the younger ladies if it's great weather I suppose they want to look good.. 

It's Glastonbury it's got everything why not a hair salon.. I'd be gobsmacked if someone wanted to have a sunbed stall.. That would be too much lol 

9 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

We walked past that place and it was really really busy.. All these lovely ladies getting there hair done... 

Trouble was it was pissing it down so there lovely hair would.. Well just go flat. Lol

How long does it take to get your hair and nails done.. Surely there's better things to do.. On the other hand especially for the younger ladies if it's great weather I suppose they want to look good.. 

It's Glastonbury it's got everything why not a hair salon.. I'd be gobsmacked if someone wanted to have a sunbed stall.. That would be too much lol 

I think you may have spotted a gap in the market there. The Come on Old Son Sunbed Lounge?

1 hour ago, ripcurl85 said:

I think you may have spotted a gap in the market there. The Come on Old Son Sunbed Lounge?

You might be right but I might have to change that name lol.. Coming on a Sunbed is a to kinky for Glastonbury lol 

thanks guys awesome advice! not after nails and stuff, it really is just a decent wash of the hair and my home luxuries just to get the mane in check lol! good shout on the rain - nothing a snazzy mac won't cover. thanks again!

going to take the plunge and try the grooming bar early one day when my friends are nursing their sore heads!

Edited by jesy