Hopes and Dreams

nikkic

I feel quite spoilt this year with my 5 favourite bands on the line up and a hell of an undercard.

How's it looking for you? What hopes and dreams do you have for the final line up reveal?

I would personally love Justice added to WH which seems a possibility. 

A couple of bands I'm liking at the moment The Districts and The Amazons would be decent additions to JP IMO. 

So tell me folks? What are you looking out for? 

8 minutes ago, nikkic said:

A couple of bands I'm liking at the moment The Districts and The Amazons would be decent additions to JP IMO. 

Massive fan of Ordinary Day by The Districts and though I haven't actually checked out any of their other stuff I'd be delighted to see them appear somewhere on the undercard. Would give extra incentive to dive into their back catalogue in the next few weeks. The Amazons are at Sound City this weekend so I might check out their live shows.

To be honest, I'm happy with the Glastonbury line up as it stands and any hopes and dreams that haven't made it already are mainly unrealistic (Bon Iver, Belle and Sebastian, Frank Ocean, Taylor Swift, Kate Bush etc).

Edited by jyoung

20 minutes ago, nikkic said:

I feel quite spoilt this year with my 5 favourite bands on the line up and a hell of an undercard.

How's it looking for you? What hopes and dreams do you have for the final line up reveal?

I would personally love Justice added to WH which seems a possibility. 

So tell me folks? What are you looking out for? 

Would love for the districts to be there, but they're playing in the US pretty much that whole weekend and the week after if memory serves. gutted.

16 minutes ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

I'd love to see Paramore on the line-up, couldn't get tickets to their Edinburgh gig cause I'll be at Glastonbury. Would also like to see You Me At Six make an appearance. 

The new Paramore album impressed me much more than i thought it would, would love to see them show up too!

54 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Are The Amazons any good? never heard of them till I saw them on the Godiva line up

Hope: Manics, Prodigy

Dreams: Green Day, The Strokes.

With zero clashes with RH, XX, Foos, Chic, Biffy, Lips, Haim, Grammar, Jacksons, Temples, Flaming Lips, Bicep, Dead Kennedy's (Already gonna be an Alt-J clash on Sat :( )

Surely that's not too much to ask?

Oh and that band who are playing 90s dance tracks on Thursdayat Neuf - name escapes me. Definitely up for that shit.

Edited by Stokesy10

Hopes: lads like Mitski, The Cribs, Danny Brown, Nao, Lapsley, Kero Kero Bonito get added when the full poster appears.

Dreams: Q-Tip's shoulder is fine for Friday night on West Holts, The National actually headlining Other or John Peel, Bonny Bear to do a secret set that doesn't clash with anybody and nobody in the audience talks loudly during quiet bits.

I'm already completely spoiled by the lineup, my only other hope is that RTJ are headlining the JPT on Saturday night. That would likely give me a Radiohead/RTJ/Justice trio which would be fecking great. 

And clement weather please. 

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

I'm already completely spoiled by the lineup, my only other hope is that RTJ are headlining the JPT on Saturday night. That would likely give me a Radiohead/RTJ/Justice trio which would be fecking great. 

And clement weather please. 

You are me and I claim my £5.