Drug Testing in Festivals

Logan1996

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-22 at 9:55 PM, DownlnAlbion said:

I can't see it being very popular if they destroy your drugs after. How many folk are going to pay £10 for a pill only for it to be destroyed in a test?

The trick is to buy a few and sacrifice one.  Or even half a one.  

40 minutes ago, Upside down frowner said:

Or a dealer has one tested. The results are put out by loop and people find out. Isn't that what happens with the online stuff?

I believe that the on line stuff works the same way as ebay reviews from satisfied / not satisfied customers. At least that's what I was told. 

Ive never been on those sites, I was referring to the pill testing companies around Europe. Some are sent by the presser (probably higher than the average) these are posted in various website and word gets out.

i would imagine someone carrying a large number to a festival could do the same,

Do loop tweet the clean/strong drugs, in the same way they do with dodgy stiff?

9 hours ago, Upside down frowner said:

Ive never been on those sites, I was referring to the pill testing companies around Europe. Some are sent by the presser (probably higher than the average) these are posted in various website and word gets out.

i would imagine someone carrying a large number to a festival could do the same,

Do loop tweet the clean/strong drugs, in the same way they do with dodgy stiff?

Not as far as I'm aware, sounds like it's just testing for contamination.

Don't think they'd be allowed to mention how strong it is in the UK. It's essentially promoting drugs

39 minutes ago, jonodillieono said:

Not as far as I'm aware, sounds like it's just testing for contamination.

Don't think they'd be allowed to mention how strong it is in the UK. It's essentially promoting drugs

I'm pretty sure I've seen them warn about particularly strong pills before.