Im looking for BOOTS , help ;)

mrfunk

Well lots of looking, 

want size 10.5 waterproof and light , budget about £80. Normally wear Berghaus, as i have wide feet

The clock is ticking ;)

HELP

14 hours ago, mrfunk said:

Well lots of looking, 

want size 10.5 waterproof and light , budget about £80. Normally wear Berghaus, as i have wide feet

The clock is ticking ;)

HELP

Berghaus now own Brasher...I've had a pair of the Brasher version of these forever, they've been to countless festivals and I've never been tempted to use wellies, even in '05! slightly above your budget, but they'll last forever, full leather, goretex lined and on sale on Amazon for £98....(I have a pair of the Timberland ones above too, good for the dry and yes, comfy as hell straight from the box, nowhere near as watertight as the Supalites though...(you might want to look at the Hillmaster too, apparently they are a wider fitting)...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Berghaus-Supalite-Hiking-Shoes-Chocolate/dp/B00SHH2PFG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1495449216&sr=8-2&keywords=berghaus+supalite