Um so I cant be bothered trawling through the 134 pages or whatever it is of the big secret thread but has Drake joining Boy Better Know for their set been mooted already? The guy clearly loves dropping in on other act's festival slots and everyone would love it (except the people who think The National or Broken Social Scene should be headlining of course)

28 minutes ago, aphexbin said:

Um so I cant be bothered trawling through the 134 pages or whatever it is of the big secret thread

These lazy part timers...

Yeah it could be, you'd imagine a feature to be more of a secret of the artist than the festival itself though. I really think this secret thing will be an act that if no one had said anything would make you raise your eyebrows and think 'wow, surprised they kept that under wraps' as opposed to the festival signing of the century some people expect. 

I imagine it could happen, he came out with Skepta/BBK and Section Boyz at Village Underground last year and with Giggs on his recent tour. 

However I imagine it's not something anyone would want to announce, because announcing a special guest would sort of ruin the impact. See also: Taylor Swift with Ed, and whichever decrepit old rock guitarists Foo Fighters roll out