I will show you mine if I can see yours ...

Crazyfool01

27 minutes ago, Ollie9917 said:

i am a 17 year old child I don't know how to solder !!! (But will be finding out in the next 12 hours wish me luck)

more importantly do you know how to cook ... do schools still do home economics ? ... on a serious note good luck with the repairs ,, tip ... don't use the duct tape on the rabbit ... despite the advice from the squirrel army :)

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, crazyfool1 said:

more importantly do you know how to cook ... do schools still do home economics ? ... on a serious note good luck with the repairs ,, tip ... don't use the duct tape on the rabbit ... despite the advice from the squirrel army :)

I got an A* in food tech I'll have you know

but yes it appears soldering did not go as planned so i am resewing it

11 minutes ago, Ollie9917 said:

I got an A* in food tech I'll have you know

but yes it appears soldering did not go as planned so i am resewing it

Ah thats what its called now :) ... good luck with the repairs ... always find i need to do a few running repairs to mine on the farm .. so be prepared with the duct tape 

31 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

I think you can pay to use them, say for a newspaper or something, not sure! 

On 28/06/2017 at 10:54 AM, strangegoose said:

I dropped baby groot off at the meet , but Balti pie wasn't there at the time so I have no idea what happened to him after that

Hey Strangegoose, I was outside the Pilton Palais for the film on Wednesday 3:15 but presumed you really didn't fancy suiting up in 32 degree heat! I had some heat-related issues myself (three tents in that heat - not recommended) and had to disappear into the shade with a massive bottle of water for a couple of hours and ended up missing the meetup - but deebeedoobee, being the awesome person they are, is going to forward Groot onwards to me.

He's had adventure no.1 at the festival already :lol: I'll take him on the beachy head marathon in October, got a couple of other plans for him too 

13 hours ago, balti-pie said:

Hey Strangegoose, I was outside the Pilton Palais for the film on Wednesday 3:15 but presumed you really didn't fancy suiting up in 32 degree heat! I had some heat-related issues myself (three tents in that heat - not recommended) and had to disappear into the shade with a massive bottle of water for a couple of hours and ended up missing the meetup - but deebeedoobee, being the awesome person they are, is going to forward Groot onwards to me.

He's had adventure no.1 at the festival already :lol: I'll take him on the beachy head marathon in October, got a couple of other plans for him too 

I could barely  sit through the film let alone wear a suit made of foam , it was so damn hot . Glad he's going to a good home for more adventures