Dead Kennedys in Shangri La

charlottesometimes

Wow, this is amazing! Great to have such and eclectic selection of genres down there...especially as they all happen to be ones I love!

I hope the DK's aren't lose to clashes. This sort of thing does make me think the "big secret" could be a more alternative band. Jesus christ, if they announced NOFX that would be ridiculous

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, waterfalls212434 said:

Id love rancid, or even lars side project the bastards (if they are still going) they had some good tunes......just wonder what makes it likly though? rumour youve heard? or just wishful thinking

napalm death also do a well known cover version of nazi punks fuck off, wonder if theyd combine during either bands set to do it

It was wishful thinking with the fact that they are playing Hyde Park the same month. Id previously looked a while back and Glastonbury weekend they were free, but Ive just looked again and now they are in Germany on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday :(

Dropkick Murphys tour schedule has a beautiful Glastonbury shaped hole however!

Edited by Familiar2billions

1 hour ago, Quahog5 said:

Expect Dropkick Murphys, they start a short uk tour on the 26th. Would like to see some uk bands, plenty of the old school punk bands still actively touring

Only just seen your post. Yeah that hole in the Murphys schedule has them looking very likely. They'll be a great addition if so.

Well, def 10.30pm then. That's bonkers. Wonder what other stuff they'll have on through the night though!

What time are we expecting the Foo's to start? And can someone remind me how long the walk is down to Shangri la? Pretty long I seem to recall...Are we thinking the DKs could play for 1-1.5 hours? 

I suppose the fact that the dead cert clashes have already started just shows how bloody brilliant the lineup is this year.....would just have loved these guys to be up against Ed!

This could be potentially devastating.....

I need to really hope my shifts fall kindly, never seen them and to hear police truck at glasto, especially in shangri la would be amazing.

Any reason they dont play holiday in cambodia? 

1 hour ago, garc1a said:

Any reason they dont play holiday in cambodia? 

They do, as far as I can see. Here's a set list from this Jan. Mostly from Fresh Fruit, and some from Plastic Surgery. All the classics as far as I can see 

Forward to Death

Rawhide

Let's Lynch the Landlord

Insight

Too Drunk to Fuck

Jock-O-Rama

MP3 Get Off The Web

Kill the Poor

Moon Over Marin

Nazi Punks Fuck Off

California Über Alles

Bleed for Me

Viva Las Vegas

Holiday in Cambodia

Chemical Warfare

2 minutes ago, sparkythetortoise said:

They do, as far as I can see. Here's a set list from this Jan. Mostly from Fresh Fruit, and some from Plastic Surgery. All the classics as far as I can see 

Forward to Death

Rawhide

Let's Lynch the Landlord

Insight

Too Drunk to Fuck

Jock-O-Rama

MP3 Get Off The Web

Kill the Poor

Moon Over Marin

Nazi Punks Fuck Off

California Über Alles

Bleed for Me

Viva Las Vegas

Holiday in Cambodia

Chemical Warfare

Thats an awesome set, will be chuffed with that. Was gonna see Foos but Dead Kennedys all the way now.