Worthy warriors

Funkyfairy!

Just had an email from Worthy warriors saying thanks for signing up, and expect more details soon. Registration closes at the end of the week. They are sending through details of where to go, what is needed to be done and what to bring (?)

On another note they haven;t bcc'd the list of volunteers so everyone can see everyones emails - thats not normal is it for mass mailing (I can see all my gang on the list which is good :-)

2 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

Just had an email from Worthy warriors saying thanks for signing up, and expect more details soon. Registration closes at the end of the week. They are sending through details of where to go, what is needed to be done and what to bring (?)

On another note they haven;t bcc'd the list of volunteers so everyone can see everyones emails - thats not normal is it for mass mailing (I can see all my gang on the list which is good :-)

just received it too , not great to my email on a published list . imagine thats a cockup !! 

Just now, crazyfool1 said:

and now its been recalled ? I'm confused what thats about as I can still see the email addresses , anyone enlighten me ?

I imagine they sent it, realised the f up and thought a recall might work. Just received a second recall too 

I did this last year and have to say found it a bit shambolic. When I got there, the camp marshalls were not aware of what was going on so I had to source my own black / recycling bags. The other warriors I spoke to didn't really know what we were to do other than be friendly and hang out in the camp fire circles. I wanted to do my bit to help with camp site cleanliness and felt that without organisation this was a bit of a missed opportunity.

7 hours ago, Funkyfairy! said:

This maybe ?

http://www.blitzsport.com/Adult-Ninja-Suit