Cabaret Field bar, Wednesday 6pm: eFestivals meet

eFestivals

1 hour ago, The Nal said:

Yeah I rather stupidly left there and went to the Rocket Lounge thinking I could get drinks and bring them back in! The queue was huge at that stage and everyone got scattered. 

Slightly embarrassed that it took me a good 20 seconds to twig who you were despite thinking to myself "who this lad wearing two hats"......

Thats what 3 litres of rosé in 31c will do I suppose. 

I felt honour bound to wear those bloody hats for as long as I could bear all festival, so people could come and say hello.  They were long gone by Sunday!

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw maaaaan, my sticker is on Groot! Im gutted now . . . I'm afraid that after four hours in a queue followed by putting up three tents in 32 degree heat, I started feeling proper light headed and weird, and had to go and sit in The Wood with loads of water for a couple of hours and try to piece my head together. Sunstroke ain't no joke. Just about nipped it in the bud, thankfully. I'd have liked to have popped along and annoyed people but that Wednesday reminded me about my reduced tolerance for hot weather, and how I can't charge around in it! 

9 minutes ago, balti-pie said:

Aw maaaaan, my sticker is on Groot! Im gutted now . . . I'm afraid that after four hours in a queue followed by putting up three tents in 32 degree heat, I started feeling proper light headed and weird, and had to go and sit in The Wood with loads of water for a couple of hours and try to piece my head together. Sunstroke ain't no joke. Just about nipped it in the bud, thankfully. I'd have liked to have popped along and annoyed people but that Wednesday reminded me about my reduced tolerance for hot weather, and how I can't charge around in it! 

I messaged you during the festival. Some random came up to me and asked me to give you the griot. He had selfies taken that night which I'll post when home. He is safe in my house. Pm me your address and I'll send him on to you

Just now, JoBalls said:

I left my family alone for 5 minutes and when I came back they had all been glittered! :D 

Oh my - I'm so sorry - I appear to have had a slight glitter obsession for a few hours .... once I popped I couldn't stop. I've been hiding from this thread incase anyone remembered the glitter

Just now, Funkyfairy! said:

Oh my - I'm so sorry - I appear to have had a slight glitter obsession for a few hours .... once I popped I couldn't stop. I've been hiding from this thread incase anyone remembered the glitter

Oh we all loved it!! It isn't Glasto if you don't get glittered at least once!!

5 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

I'm still finding glitter :lol: 

Pleased to have made people smile :-) -

I think I spent a fair portion of my weekend glittering random people - not that you guys are random of course

Proudest moment - glittering @Mardy

Lowest moment - Neil refusing outright to be sparkled

Missed opportunity - I wasn't quick enough out with the sparkles to glitter up @bennyhana22 before he hit NYC download

48 minutes ago, JoBalls said:

I'm still finding glitter everywhere. :lol: 

30 minutes ago, JayBalls said:

I'm still finding glitter :lol: 

We need to stop posting the same things, people already think we are the same person!!