Brownie30

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Heather90 said:

Kiev orchestra live from the deathstar is cheering him up but hes still gutted

If that was the act that came on after the competition-y bit, can I start a petition now to have them open the Pyramid in 2019 please?

2 minutes ago, mandolin said:

If that was the act that came on after the competition-y bit, can I start a petition now to have them open the Pyramid in 2019 please?

I'd support it. I said to the people I'm watching it - I'm fairly sure I'll be trying to find an act like this come 2am at Glastonbury. 

1 minute ago, mandolin said:

They were good, it was a bit like when Hothouse Flowers performed in the same slot when Ireland hosted and you suddenly thought they were better than the acts that had gone before.

3 minutes ago, mandolin said:

It was. I enjoyed it. 

Outfits similar to stormtroopers though 

The petition is allowed if it includes the Aussie streaker too

25 minutes ago, morph100 said:

Wasn't me I've just got back to my luxury Travelodge after walking 40km, I can no longer feel my flamingo legs.

I'm not surprised you can't feel your legs.  Well done for walking that far.

Two of my mates once booked to go to Riga months and months ahead of when they were due to go. On the way there, they realized that the Eurovision Song Contest was being held there the weekend that they were staying. Somehow they managed to lose each other while out on the lash. The one lad tried to get home that night, but awoke the next morning in a municipal park to experience some bloke throwing tomatoes at him. The other lad faired far worse. He kept on staggering about throughout the night trying to find the hotel etc. He eventually saw an open garage with a slatted bench in it, decided to throw the towel in on getting back to the hotel, and lay down on the bench. He too was awoken rather abruptly the next morning. He awoke to find a pensioner beating him with a broom. So, he fucked off out of there, and eventually found the hotel again.

So he enters the hotel and goes to the breakfast bar to pick up a beer to drink. There sitting at a table in the dining area is his / my mate that ended up in the park, and he's still covered in tomatoes. He looks up to see his/ my other mate walk in to the dining room with black painted intermittent lines all the way down and across each other. It transpired that the OAP who beat him with the broom, did so, because he'd slept on his freshly painted bench. He'd then walked across Riga covered in painted lines. It took him a change of clothes and three days of thoroughly washing himself, before he was restored to his former glory. 

39 minutes ago, Smeble said:

Evict all paddies from the uk now #brexit

A smiley face might have helped me to not feel insulted by that.  

And whatever Ireland voted, the UK would still have been in the lower half of the table (which is probably better than not being on the final table at all).