Drug testing survey

joeh

Hello everyone,

Sorry to make another thread with a survey. For one of my Uni assessments I have to write about a current development in the music industry, so I decided to research into drug testing at festivals. With this, I want to find out if many people are aware of this initiative and if it is seen as a good idea.

I'd very appreciative if you could take the time to fill this out and I am very happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thanks, Joe

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YMQDQJK

I hope you post your results.

although I would never dream of buying from a stranger - I know loads would and as they cant be sure what they end up with it makes perfect sense to try and protect them .

Many years ago - early 80's I ran across a dealer at Glastonbury who had the perfect marketing tool - he was following this guy - lets call him Fred

Fred was out of it - this guy did not have a clue where he was - he certainly was not acting and the dealer cracked me up when he said ' if you want to get to be like Fred
come up and buy some Acid '

Now for all I know ' the Dealer may have had no connection to Fred ' and may have just
latched onto him 

all I know for sure was there was no point asking Fred !!!!

As I did not fancy ending up like Fred I certainly was not interested but this dealer was being constantly stopped by people even although they could not be certain  that what they were buying had any connection to the stuff that Fred had taken.

My Acid days are well past me - well I am over 60 - my perfect night is a few pints with friends and we have a good chat and a laugh about what ever - I certainly have no desire to get out if it anymore   

1 hour ago, glasto-worker said:

I hope you post your results.

although I would never dream of buying from a stranger - I know loads would and as they cant be sure what they end up with it makes perfect sense to try and protect them .

Many years ago - early 80's I ran across a dealer at Glastonbury who had the perfect marketing tool - he was following this guy - lets call him Fred

Fred was out of it - this guy did not have a clue where he was - he certainly was not acting and the dealer cracked me up when he said ' if you want to get to be like Fred
come up and buy some Acid '

Now for all I know ' the Dealer may have had no connection to Fred ' and may have just
latched onto him 

all I know for sure was there was no point asking Fred !!!!

As I did not fancy ending up like Fred I certainly was not interested but this dealer was being constantly stopped by people even although they could not be certain  that what they were buying had any connection to the stuff that Fred had taken.

My Acid days are well past me - well I am over 60 - my perfect night is a few pints with friends and we have a good chat and a laugh about what ever - I certainly have no desire to get out if it anymore   

This

Done.

I'm all for it. It's a preventative health issue, not a criminal issue. The drugs will be brought to festivals, bought at festivals and taken whether there is a testing facility there or not, why not have something could potentially lower the risk of the some of these drugs.