"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

On 6/8/2017 at 10:18 AM, miffmiffy said:

Is lt based on info you have?

I know they are about that weekend as they're doing an Eden session on the Friday. 

I do love a bit of  Blondie so I'd be made up.

Nope, just the gap between Eden session and Dublin on Saturday.

16 minutes ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

May be wrong, but I'm sure the signs have always had blue and yellow writing on. Which I'd guess is to signpost the different markets - especially for staff

You could be right but I'm not letting that get in the way of a good conspiracy. 

5 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

The number of times I've checked this thread when there is a new post hoping someone has worked it out !! 

Had to check the new post hoping someone had figured it out but it was just you hoping someone had figured it out. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

I've a had a trawl but can't find any with markets signposted, though the blue & yellow is used.

bf1a833c2b29d4a86d3918fb42d3caef.jpg

In her following tweet Christine had this photo up. Blue and yellow sign for the Other Stage and the Wholesale Market. Apparently taken in the interstage area so would have been intended for staff.

DBGOR3GXUAAyd45.jpg

Edited by musky

1 hour ago, musky said:

In her following tweet Christine had this photo up. Blue and yellow sign for the Other Stage and the Wholesale Market. Apparently taken in the interstage area so would have been intended for staff.

DBGOR3GXUAAyd45.jpg

Ah. Thanks.

Bugger. :)