"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

11 minutes ago, Sack truck said:

Reckon it'll be some of the guests the Foos drag on. Macca etc

I've thought this for a while, don't want it to be true as I've no intentions of seeing them  though. I can see it being Steven Tyler or the whole group as they're here for their farewell tour, or maybe GnR. I'll be gutted if I find out I've missed any of them while I'm having an Alison Moyet/Steve Harley debate.

9 hours ago, Eliza55 said:

Thankyou ! I'm late commenting again I think .. so no stone roses after all .. 

Sadly not, it would've been awesome to see them headline the pyramid.  They were due to headline my first Glasto in 1995 but pulled out at the last minute.

Seen them a few times since the resurrection and have got tickets for next Saturday at Wembley as consolation for another Glasto no show.. 

12 hours ago, SteveTLizard said:

Sadly not, it would've been awesome to see them headline the pyramid.  They were due to headline my first Glasto in 1995 but pulled out at the last minute.

Seen them a few times since the resurrection and have got tickets for next Saturday at Wembley as consolation for another Glasto no show.. 

I know, disappointing.. we've got tickets too for the 17th at Wembley .. I may have sold them on if they were playing ... would have been really something for me .. at least we're going to see them next week! Bright side and all that 

Just now, danielharris627 said:

Is it just going to be that Ed bloody Sheeran is doing a secret set somewhere, as Neil mentioned? Seems to kind of add up based on 'HUGE secret', but yes, would be a let down for the secret to be someone already playing.

Neil's had info on Ed doing a secret set somewhere, but I doubt that's what Emily was talking about - I'm sure she'd like to keep that as quiet as possible to stop it becoming a bloodbath wherever he plays.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Neil's had info on Ed doing a secret set somewhere, but I doubt that's what Emily was talking about - I'm sure she'd like to keep that as quiet as possible to stop it becoming a bloodbath wherever he plays.

I hope so! But, it does seem as though she's pretty much kept it as quiet as possible, other than this, and we still don't have much of a clue who it is or where Ed's alleged secret set is.

26 minutes ago, danielharris627 said:

I hope so! But, it does seem as though she's pretty much kept it as quiet as possible, other than this, and we still don't have much of a clue who it is or where Ed's alleged secret set is.

Looking at the TBA's on the lineup, I'd say the Croissant Neuf one on the Sunday is probably the most likely.

And if Gorillaz do end up playing, I'd say that's probably the big secret Emily was talking about, because although an appearance by them had been mentioned as a possibility I don't think it ever became a big 'thing' so Emily would be right in saying nobody had figured it out. A headliner from seven years ago returning to play a non-headline spot would certainly be considered a big deal.

Edited by FloorFiller

20 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Looking at the TBA's on the lineup, I'd say the Croissant Neuf one on the Sunday is probably the moist likely.

And if Gorillaz do end up playing, I'd say that's probably the big secret Emily was talking about, because although an appearance by them had been mentioned as a possibility I don't think it ever became a big 'thing' so Emily would be right in saying nobody had figured it out. A headliner from seven years ago returning to play a non-headline spot would certainly be considered a big deal.

Perhaps the TBA at CN is not even on the line-up.

Last year their secret set was on Thursday early evening.

Just saying ;)