"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

54 minutes ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

No chance. He'd play with his band or no band, we're talking about one of the greatest musicians of all time. He demands high standards. 

30 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

He really doesn't  

Doesn't he guest with loads of people? I can't see him having a problem with singing with the Bootlegs considering they're about the most accurate band in the world at playing his songs!

Hey guys, long time lurker here - been meaning to make an account for a while and this seemed a good opportunity.

I know someone who plays for the Bootleg Beatles and I can 100% confirm they're playing that Pyramid slot and there's 0% chance Macca is joining them. If only it was so :( Sorry to rain on that - unlikely - parade. 

Peace x

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Nib said:

I know someone who plays for the Bootleg Beatles and I can 100% confirm they're playing that Pyramid slot and there's 0% chance Macca is joining them. If only it was so :( Sorry to rain on that - unlikely - parade. 

Peace x

Strongest hint yet that Macca is playing Sunday teatime in the Acoustic Tent.

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, Skoo said:

I've been away for a few days and trying to catch up.

Could someone please confirm: do we know the "really big secret", or are we still in wild speculation mode?

We dont know 100%

The general idea is that it is Liam Gallagher, Maccabees and Elbow, spread out as TBAs across the line up