"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

3 hours ago, fogma said:

So we're assuming it's Liam for the Other Stage  on the Sat. Not sure if people have noticed but Noel is introducing the Supersonic film on Friday at 9pm at Williams Green. Just saying...

I was also glancing over the headlines in some shitty tabloids while buying a brekkie sandwich at the local cafe and swear blind I saw something that quoted one of them as saying they were "putting the feud behind them"....

4 hours ago, MilkyJoe said:

Tba-Park Friday 19:30

Tba-JP Sunday 17:30

another 3 weeks of hologram speculation then!

I'm getting myself confused now with all this talks of secrets. In general, are "secret sets", such as Pulp and Radiohead in previous years, listed as TBAs on the lineup or just not announced at all?

And how did we become sure that Liam was on somewhere? Sorry...last few days have been hectic and I can't remember what the conclusion was.

171 pages to end up with Liam Gallagher though...that's all kinds of amazing :lol:

It'll be a new Britpoppy stage/day with Liam and Noel (doing different sets with their own pals), whatever Albarn fancies at the time, Ashcroft doing his thing. Ian Brown coming out and playing a 55 minute version of Fool's Gold etc

Guys I think we need to put this to bed

The secret Emily was probably referring to was Liam Gallagher.

I know its not a big deal to these boards but it's probably a big deal to a lot of people attending the festival, especially since he's exclusive to another festival.

I'm willing to bet money that she was referring to him the whole time.

2 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

Guys I think we need to put this to bed

The secret Emily was probably referring to was Liam Gallagher.

I know its not a big deal to these boards but it's probably a big deal to a lot of people attending the festival, especially since he's exclusive to another festival.

I'm willing to bet money that she was referring to him the whole time.

Yep, that great big secret that was on the first line up poster. I think the definition of secret needs a revisit!

1 hour ago, fernandomassuy said:

Any chance of RIchard Ashcroft playing Friday or Sunday? I think he's playing a festival in Russia Saturday. Really would love to see him

Totally forgot about that, hat Park TBA is pretty much your last hope and it'll not be him. I have to admit I was a bit worried when I saw that Russia date and I Facebooked a site to do with Ashcroft which replied it wasn't happening as far as they knew.

12 minutes ago, Morse Code said:

Yep, that great big secret that was on the first line up poster. I think the definition of secret needs a revisit!

Sorry, I'm confused. Was Liam G listed on the official poster then? I missed that. Or have I got wrong end of the stick?

1 minute ago, johnny-yen said:

Sorry, I'm confused. Was Liam G listed on the official poster then? I missed that. Or have I got wrong end of the stick?

Nope, it's me that's confused. You know when you have one of those really real dreams that when you wake up you've no idea if it was a dream or real? Well yeah, that!

1 minute ago, johnny-yen said:

No.  He was added to the poster today and then hastily removed.

Actually, they've not removed the file showing him, just changed the link.  You can still see it here:

http://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/953-30MAY.png

953-30MAY.png

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

You've not gone mad, but he wasn't there on the first release.  They tweak these posters a fair bit.

Mind scrambled with the usual line up release excitement! I knew I'd seen it but hadn't realised it was only today and not when the poster first came out.

Cheers for clearing it up!