"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Two days' time the full line up gets announced (probably). I guess then we might have a better idea of when and what this surprise might be...

Well, I'd hope people put this to the back of their minds when the full line up is announced. With all the good stuff that's bound to be offered up, it'd be a shame if people were doubling down interest in their preferred artist being a wildcard entry to the line up.

3 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Well, I'd hope people put this to the back of their minds when the full line up is announced. With all the good stuff that's bound to be offered up, it'd be a shame if people were doubling down interest in their preferred artist being a wildcard entry to the line up.

I predict this will still be on the first page....

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

If Erasure arent on there I'm going to dress one of Eavis's cows up Ermintrude off of The Magic Roundabout, mount it on wheels and roll it down Muddy Lane.

29 minutes ago, arcade fireman said:

Two days' time the full line up gets announced (probably). I guess then we might have a better idea of when and what this surprise might be...

I fully expect the big secret to be announced with the full line up, but that it's such a dissappointment that we don't recognize it as the big secret xD

1 minute ago, Primalcrux said:

I fully expect the big secret to be announced with the full line up, but that it's such a dissappointment that we don't recognize it as the big secret xD

And this thread carries on ad infinitum discussing what the secret might have been. Still there's a whole fallow year that we need to occupy ourselves in.

12 hours ago, somecoolusername said:

Are we sure it wasn't Gillian Anderson on Speakers Forum? Because honestly I'm sorted now

Eh? Isn't she the woman who had that show about 10 years ago where she'd inspect somebody's shit and then give them a load of grief about what they've been eating?

11 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Eh? Isn't she the woman who had that show about 10 years ago where she'd inspect somebody's shit and then give them a load of grief about what they've been eating?

Nah mate... That's 'Dr' Gillian McKeith... Gillian Anderson is the one from the X Files

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If Erasure arent on there I'm going to dress one of Eavis's cows up Ermintrude off of The Magic Roundabout, mount it on wheels and roll it down Muddy Lane.

When did Erasure come into the game ?