"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 hours ago, Havors said:

I think Emily has made a huge mistake telling us there is a massive secret and then leaving it so long to say what it is.... the speculation is getting daft and it's going to end up a massive disappointment more than likely as the ideas get larger and larger. Bit like setting yourself up got a fall 

If it's not the 2nd coming of Christ i'm going to be really annoyed.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Deaf Nobby Burton said:

You feeling ok?

Sorry sorry the faith is faultering what with all this bloody waiting !! 

Still, I'm sure we will see their ice cream van and they will be shouting "mines a 99" :ph34r:

edit: wow I hadn't even seen the LG ice cream shit above lol 

Edited by Franky

40 minutes ago, henry bear said:

Wouldn't be massive for those Liam fans without Glasto tickets if that was the case?

There will always be someone it doesn't apply to. Gig in the UK precludes US fans etc. Thinking about it though he's obviously not headlining and he'd surely have to be headlining to see it as a massive announcement having done it before (albeit with the rest of Oasis) Anyway, I've decided, the Big Secret is not Liam Gallagher.... it's the new area and isn't an act at all! 

4 hours ago, Havors said:

I think Emily has made a huge mistake telling us there is a massive secret and then leaving it so long to say what it is.... the speculation is getting daft and it's going to end up a massive disappointment more than likely as the ideas get larger and larger. Bit like setting yourself up got a fall 

wouldnt say the ideas are getting bigger as time goes on....some of the first things mentioned in this thread are `stone roses` `led zep reunion` `oasis reunion`......we jumped right into the unlikly I like to think :P

2 hours ago, henry bear said:

Wouldn't be massive for those Liam fans without Glasto tickets if that was the case?

I'd go along with this. Building up a massive announcement that nearly all his fans won't be able to enjoy (at least in person) doesn't strike me as very sensible.

21 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

I think the big idea has fallen through and they're hoping the speculation will just fizzle away as we forget about it.

I apply this theory to the kids birthdays and Christmasses. 

• Upvote 3