"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, merago said:

Yeah, but why JP?  That's the strange thing for me, if it was a real big act, you'd think they'd want it on the Pyramid.  Maybe it's not a music thing?

Which is why I'm assuming this JP secret act is gonna be something more in line with The Kooks a couple of years ago rather than being the 'big surprise' Emily has talked about. If it turned out that's what she was talking about the place would be swamped regardless of the Sunday Legend being on at the same time.

53 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea. 

I think your all reading to much into the...  it... Thing.. Bit.. 

It is a place and the thing is happening but Wot that thing.. It... Is I don't know...

I wish I did know and I wish I could could tell you where and who but the where I can't say and the who I don't know.. I'm sorry if you think I'm taking the piss... I'm not.. But I'm glad it's got you all excited.. 

Oooo what's a good time at Glastonbury............ Lol 

You do know Eddie vedder is in the UK and can play one day.......... Ummmmmmmmmm 

Now I know you're on a wind up old son! Well played :-) 

EV is nowhere near the uk that weekend, he's in Italy. Unfortunately. 

Just now, Bonaneas said:

Now I know you're on a wind up old son! Well played :-) 

EV is nowhere near the uk that weekend, he's in Italy. Unfortunately. 

Yea but he could fly all the way to glasto on Friday.. Or on Sunday.... I Do a gig and fly back.... I mean I would if I was Eddie vedder.. I've got Hammersmith tickets I'll pop back stage and ask him.. As you do lolol 

11 hours ago, SteveTLizard said:

14 posts in and @Eliza55 gets a down vote for an innocent comment like that, rubbish, have a an up vote to make up for it.

If you lot carry on like that you'll end up the only Russycarps and The Nal arguing between themselves about how Tories are c*nts and the Weather.  

Crikey, not sure I completely understand ..... hey ho

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Yea but he could fly all the way to glasto on Friday.. Or on Sunday.... I Do a gig and fly back.... I mean I would if I was Eddie vedder.. I've got Hammersmith tickets I'll pop back stage and ask him.. As you do lolol 

Or he could just stay in Italy for an extra days holiday and maintain the long held tradition of him never appearing at Glasto !

not looking forward to Saturday. Still hope & think he should cancel seeing as his good mates getting buried. Gonna be a very strange & eerie night. 

7 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Or he could just stay in Italy for an extra days holiday and maintain the long held tradition of him never appearing at Glasto !

not looking forward to Saturday. Still hope & think he should cancel seeing as his good mates getting buried. Gonna be a very strange & eerie night. 

Lol well there is that of course.. But 

58 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Nooo

OK so the part of the secret that I've heard . and I did say it wasn't all that exciting...

. Has I've just been told already been mentioned on this thread.. So sorry but I missed it. I didn't mean to lead you lovely lot on a wild goose chase but if you look back you'll find it.. 

I was told not to say anything so did not but I didn't realise it was already out there.. 

So I'm sorry.. Look back on thread.. If I give my word I keep it. 

Peace and red face. G

So you're saying it's NOT Captain Sensible? :huh:

1 minute ago, Eliza55 said:

Ohh I see.... well ta for that... haven't got the hang of this ! Funny though .......

You get 3 votes a day to up or down posts.. I was just about to give you another one but ran out lol 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Yep... Sorry I really didn't know it had been mentioned.. And I'm the sort that if told to say nothing I do... 

I've been thinking all day and I reckon it's got to be a 90s band.. Only cos there's lots that have there 20th anniversarys... Who's Mr Es favourite 90s band...??. 

Now I'm the same as you all Lololol 

It's the fucking KLF !!!! 

27 minutes ago, Keithy said:

5pm in JP just stinks of a Gorillas set to me given the new high def screens in place last year. Think the new JP had the best screens (side and back of stage) on site.

http://www.tpimagazine.com/glastonbury-2016-the-highlights/

Hadn't read that before and can't pretend to fully understand all of it but really interesting stuff 

3 hours ago, Franky said:

It's the fucking KLF !!!! 

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm starting to think you're not a real person...no one can be that into the KLF! You're clearly doing a parody...of what I don't know, but it's very good and highly entertaining :D

Edited by Sasperella