"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 hour ago, guypjfreak said:

Just asked.... Can't say shit.. Unlucky....

Truth 

You've posted this in a thread where we've been discussing the meaning of the word 'it'.

This has got to be fuel for at least another 20 pages of speculation. :)

(I'm going for Jeff Beck, Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood getting back together for a recreation of the seminal album 'Truth' btw :) ).

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, musky said:

You've posted this in a thread where we've been discussing the meaning of the word 'it'.

This has got to be fuel for at least another 20 pages of speculation. :)

(I'm going for Jeff Beck, Rod Stewart and Ronnie Wood getting back together for a recreation of the seminal album 'Truth' btw :) ).

Love that album, I'd be well up for that although I'm not sure Rod has the voice for it any more.

7 hours ago, Sasperella said:

Well, I for one would be quite happy to see their name appear....even if not as the "big secret" 

me too. was listening to their MTV Unplugged set yesterday and something acoustic would be ace. they played 10 years ago, maybe part of the Park 10th Anniversary. :)

2 hours ago, MrNash84 said:

me too. was listening to their MTV Unplugged set yesterday and something acoustic would be ace. they played 10 years ago, maybe part of the Park 10th Anniversary. :)

I touted this out a while ago as if had some info that they may be playing, but they announced gigs in Italy on the Friday and Slovakia on the Sunday, so extremely doubtful.

Sorry I put that up I was a bit chuffed to have some insight but as I've been asked to say nothing that's Wot I'll do. And I only know a little bit 

I still think it's great even amazing that Wot ever the main thing is it's still a secret I think chapo to the Eavis family 

12 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Sorry I put that up I was a bit chuffed to have some insight but as I've been asked to say nothing that's Wot I'll do. And I only know a little bit 

I still think it's great even amazing that Wot ever the main thing is it's still a secret I think chapo to the Eavis family 

If we guess it can you tell us how hot/cold we are?

19 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Can you at least confirm that it's not just a pile of old shite though ? People will be genuinly pleased ? Well some of them, maybe :)

20 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Are we talking a heritage act or a newer, contemporary act?

36 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Is Wot a clue? If so, I've no idea whatsoever.

15 minutes ago, Franky said:

Can you at least confirm that it's not just a pile of old shite though ? People will be genuinly pleased ? Well some of them, maybe :)

Yeah, can you just confirm whether it's all just a load of bollocks so we can go back to our day jobs?

53 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Look wot u dun

55 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

u Wot m8.

57 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

Is it the entrances are now underground tunnels a la El Chapo?