"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 hour ago, Aragorn said:

Happy Mondays - new album out in July ;)

Black Grape album out in July, Monday's haven't started their new one yet. Either band to play would be superb. Rowetta will be there with Hacienda Classical on Friday and Bez is always there in the Unfairground. 

Edited by wozwebs

39 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Thought it might've been his first solo show but that's Rock im Park at the start of June. Would be his first UK show but yeah, nothing to make that much of a fuss about.

Wouldn't technically be his first UK show, he's doing a secret one in London soon. I still think it's a big surprise for most people, so could be all the "secret" is.

If all of this is leading to Liam G...well.

Why would you brag about keeping him secret for six months and claim it's a really big secret? Also, we were under the impression the secret would get announced. Clearly they have a track record of having exclusive acts from other fests doing secret slots, but outright announcing it beforehand? It's clearly possible but my uneducated take is that Liam is secret but not what Emily was referring to. His name isn't 'Kendrick Lamar' for a start.

• Upvote 2

If it's on the JP and in the dark could hologram not be back on the cards? Not that I'd be that bothered by that. 

Liam would be a shocker, in my opinion. I'd rather the JP was left silent for an hour. I also agree that it doesn't fit the mould of a "really big secret."

I need it to be McCartney or K-Dot... so get cracking Eavii!

Not read all 131 pages, but thinking along the lines of a big enough to be seen as a big secret, small enough to play JP and booked around six months ago could it be David Brent & Foregone Conclusion

Six months ago would tie in with the couple of dates they played last year, and the Sunday works for Ricky Gervais's stand up dates (Dublin on Saturday, nothing on Sunday)

3 minutes ago, Dave The Owl said:

Not read all 131 pages, but thinking along the lines of a big enough to be seen as a big secret, small enough to play JP and booked around six months ago could it be David Brent & Foregone Conclusion

Six months ago would tie in with the couple of dates they played last year, and the Sunday works for Ricky Gervais's stand up dates (Dublin on Saturday, nothing on Sunday)

No. No it couldn't!:)