"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, Fork_UK said:

Ah well if it's all leading to Liam Gallagher, I can stop getting excited.  I cannot stand his shitty little fuckface.  I hope he falls over in the mud. :D

I'd agree but I really hope there is no mud this year.

This does sound a lot like it could be LG, but I speak as an Oasis fan when I say I wouldn't class this as a big secret. He's supposedly got a new Album coming out, yet there is no sigh of it so far and the festival is in a month, so if it's not presumably he'll just be playing Oasis songs on his own?

Edited by Deaf Nobby Burton

12 minutes ago, mandolin said:

So, if I was to stand at the back of the pyramid field for Bazza how long would it take me to peg it to JP in the new location if it was MO?  Barry Gibb was one of only two must sees for me but I'm not sure I could resist the urge to see her.  

Actually, thinking about it, if she were talking wouldn't she be in a bigger space?  I'm sure the number of people wanting to see her would be ginormous.

Good ground between 5-10 mins. 

Bad ground add another 10-15 mins to that I'd say. 

If Liam is doing a secret set in the JP I can't see that being the big secret Emily mentioned, or at least I hope not as that'd be underwhelming - surely just your average secret set much like The Kooks a couple of years ago and not something worth bigging up like she has.

edit: Unless Emily is under the impression that Liam solo is something much better than it actually is...

Edited by FloorFiller

I can certainly see how Liam could be perceived as a 'big' secret, but yeah I'm of a mind that this isn't the secret Emily was referring to. Sticking with what we know so far, that guy posting a pic of the Pyramid Stage and saying the secret is 'Huge', and a few other bits like all that Saxon market stuff. Just doesn't feel like that's the secret, but certainly a secret.

26 minutes ago, Aragorn said:

Yeah your right same people though innit? They were on soccer AM this morn. Highly unlikely mind

Black Grape is Shaun Ryder, Kermit and a load of session musicians. The Mondays is a band in the traditional sense.

I am hoping Black Grape turn up on the line up.