"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

8 minutes ago, wingwangu said:

Ok not heard anything to back this up

but my choice would be Peter Gabriel

either as the legend spot or maybe headline on the Other stage 

been a while since he last played Glastonbury?

With the best will in the world, this is an example of a suggestion for the Legend Slot that's way less suitable for it than the probable Bazza Booking

• Upvote 1

Kasabian surely can't be considered a "big" secret, by any stretch of the imagination.  They're decent and all, I suppose, but hardly world dominating enough to be something to hold back and tease about.

Edited by Fork_UK

24 minutes ago, Fork_UK said:

Kasabian surely can't be considered a "big" secret, by any stretch of the imagination.  They're decent and all, I suppose, but hardly world dominating enough to be something to hold back and tease about.

Well they'd be a headliner sized act in a none headliner position so definitely reason for them to be held back, although would be odd for it to be them considering they only headlined themselves three years ago.

Kasabian were on the One Show the other night (they seem to be everywhere at the moment) and I was happily ignoring this until they showed some live footage - and it was from Glastonbury 2014. Suddenly I was filled with dread - could this be a sign? I just hope, whatever the big secret is, it's not them or the Killers.

1 minute ago, Tommy Dickfingers said:

Ah Jesus that'd be so good. Can't see it though unfortunately.

Yeah, just done more research after my jerk response to that link and it's looking very unlikely haha

A headliner sized band being held back this long not headlining is a big secret. Doesn't matter how good they are.

That said I'm pretty sure it's that they're showing that Saturday's Doctor Who on the Pyramid Stage. With The KLF soundtracking it.