"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

2 minutes ago, Wanderlei said:

Didn't Emily say the big surprise would be announced soon? If it was Swift guesting for Ed i don't think it'd be announced beforehand.

Yeah does seem like something they'd just let happen on the night rather than announce so probably rules it out of being the big surprise - just a possible other big surprise.

1 hour ago, ghostdancer1 said:

sorry for breaking up the Friday night fun, but my mate's girlfriend knows Taylor Swift's hairstylist.

said hairstylist will be with Ms.Swift for "an event" in the UK towards the end of June.

given that she's mates with Sheeran, and he'll probably have a few guests during his set, I could see her being the "big surprise" in Emily's eyes, given that she's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

also good mates with HAIM who are back again this year and love the festival.

to be clear, i've no idea if this is a music event, on Glastonbury weekend, or even a public thing, could well be a private party for all I know...

I wouldn't be surprised if TS did guest with Ed, but to me that's Ed's decision and not one that Emily should 'claim'.

2 hours ago, ghostdancer1 said:

sorry for breaking up the Friday night fun, but my mate's girlfriend knows Taylor Swift's hairstylist.

said hairstylist will be with Ms.Swift for "an event" in the UK towards the end of June.

given that she's mates with Sheeran, and he'll probably have a few guests during his set, I could see her being the "big surprise" in Emily's eyes, given that she's one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

also good mates with HAIM who are back again this year and love the festival.

to be clear, i've no idea if this is a music event, on Glastonbury weekend, or even a public thing, could well be a private party for all I know...

I believe that TayTay is dating a British bloke, so a UK visit would be nothing out of the ordinary

2 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

Swift appearing purely with Sheeran would be a shite result, but definitely something Emily would be right to big up to the press as it'd be a big deal for the festival/people wactching Sheeran. Hope that's not it, but could well be.

You might be right... But if the "secret" IS swift it'll be a bloody let down imo..... Not worth the hundred or so posts lol

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Anyhoo... This Growler situation, do you think that could be where LoveBullets is situated? 

Probably not but at least I'm not suggesting that Led Zep are playing The Bandstand on Wednesday. 

Stupid idea. That area is nowhere near big enough.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Waapster said:

Tom Waits isn't doing anything in June...

You know that reading that - even given I know there is absolutely no chance whatsoever - has just made my heart beat louder and faster than is healthy for a person of my age, don't you? 

2 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Wooderson is spot on. Abrakebabra were a dodgy chain in Dublin. Absolutely ghastly but stoned me would murder one of their chicken kebabs right now with garlic sauce. 

"What was the murder weapon Sarge?" "We have reason to believe that the assailant acted on impulse using a form of garlic sauce"

• Upvote 1

Firstly does anyone know the dictionary definition of "soon" cause this ain't it !!!

Secondly to bring this back on track. My mate was reading a festival forum the other night and there was lots of talk about the reforming of an awesome 90's band in 2017 !!!!! 

That band is The KLF ! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Franky said:

Firstly does anyone know the dictionary definition of "soon" cause this ain't it !!!

Secondly to bring this back on track. My mate was reading a festival forum the other night and there was lots of talk about the reforming of an awesome 90's band in 2017 !!!!! 

That band is The KLF ! 

They were acceptable  in the 80's.

21 minutes ago, Franky said:

That band is The KLF ! 

I can think of one festival forum where there has been much discussion this week. You dont suppose he's read the forum I'm  thinking of do you?