"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

18 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

This.

Seems like a decent bloke, I'd already followed him so could carry on the conversation. Nothing in his timeline that'll give anything away.

Apart from a Gorrillaz retweet :o

What if it's an actual gorilla? They're pretty huge. 

Or an elephant, or giraffe or something. I dunno.  Maybe a blue whale. Or a shark. With a frickin laser beam on it's head.

All more likely than some beetles.  They're tiny. 

9 minutes ago, popcornmaster said:

Half The Beatles doing something Sgt Peppery would be huge. My head would explode. 

Bet it'll be something shit like Ed Sheeran getting to play 20 mins more or something. 

With the rest of them as a hologram... would be incredible! 

2 minutes ago, Razza_bezza said:

If we're now thinking hologram I'm going for kurt Cobain & Krist Novoselic coming out performing a few nirvana tracks with big dave

Krist isn't dead though.

Can't see that happening, but it's still anybody's guess.

Edited by dreadwing

Wonder if that guy had permission to tweet about it? If it isn't something huge (by our expectations) and he didn't have permission, I can't imagine the Eavii would be too impressed with him throwing fuel on the fire.

Starting to think it might get announced separately now and not on the poster, and that it could well be something for the legends slot. Obviously "huge" could mean anything, but you would imagine it means it will be something at least as Gorillaz/Gaga. That's surely the minimum at this point?

7 minutes ago, dreadwing said:

Krist isn't dead though.

Can't see that happening, but it's still anybody's guess.

Yea I'm aware krist is alive ha but he'd still have to come out to perform, I can't personally see it being a hologram thing at all but like you said anybody's guess right now