"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

10 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Have we considered a headline act on Acoustic?

Just throwing in the idea of a Gilmour acoustic Floyd retrospective....with/without Mason at some point.

You of all people know that would be dangerous with all the people who would try to get in!

12 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Just throwing in the idea of a Gilmour acoustic Floyd retrospective....with/without Mason at some point.

Not televised so probably not. 

2 minutes ago, GlastoEls said:

You of all people know that would be dangerous with all the people who would try to get in!

Fair point....although the location would make controlling how many people get in the field itself reasonably manageable.

It's not going to happen though is it.... :(

You fuckers have actually made me excited at the prospect of Gilmour and Mason in the legends slot. 

Stop it. It's not happening. Gibb is the legend and we have all of our headliners. It not going to be something as epic as that!

40th anniversary of god save the queen 

By the pistols in may so johnny and the lads are planning a surprise pop up austerity gig in a field somewhere seen as he was impressed  the last time he visited

Edited by cidy

15 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

Fair point....although the location would make controlling how many people get in the field itself reasonably manageable.

It's not going to happen though is it.... :(

One can dream.  I have 'Animals' playing here and Gilmour's guitar work on 'Pigs' is just sensational...

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

The only time I would ever get violent at Glasto is to get inside that tent :rofl:

1 hour ago, Franky said:

I'm bored. Someone come up with a theory we haven't had before. 

1 hour ago, Alex DeLarge said:

Chris Martin supergroup ft. members of Slayer and Liam Gallagher performing a cover of Jackie Big Tits.

1 hour ago, Franky said:

Nah. 

Heh. 

Have an upvote!

1 hour ago, GrowlerPhil said:

Anyone still think it could still be Manic Street Preachers opening The Other Stage. Maybe Neil has been thrown some duff info to throw him off the scent?

Yea but that's not what I would consider a BIG secret...... I thought that was more like a obviously gonna happen secret... 

I hope it's nothing to do with some useless git who's just released a self titled album.. 

8 hours ago, H.M.V said:

Can we all just clarify that it's not going to be kasabian or arcade fire. They both headlined in 2014 and even coldplay don't come back that soon. 

Suggestions for the slot very, very quickly became who people want; regardless of how farfetched they were. The best part about this thread is reading people convincing themselves it's their favourite act, no matter how unlikely it seems. You say 'secret' to someone and people treat it like they're on desert island discs.

• Upvote 3

So we're looking at Elbow heading the Park one night? Liam G opening the Other on Friday and Richard Ashcroft somewhere on the bill?

Forget any of the huge stadium fillers. 

19 minutes ago, jparx said:

Still think it's going to be Gorillaz. And I'm not even a fan so that's not wishful thinking on my part.

I'll be elsewhere then