"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

Just now, Bonaneas said:

Err I think this modern ones slightly safer than the 1930s helium gas filled accident waiting to happen zeppelins... 

The part-plane, part-airship, which is the length of a football pitch, was moved out of its hangar at Cardington, Bedfordshire on Friday for the first time since it crashed in August last year.

Edited by stuartbert two hats
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

Old age getting to me. Kaisers were definitely the Sunday though. That I'm sure of. 

There was a really good run on the Other that day - TV on the Radio, Eels, QOTSA. With the Kaisers slapped in the middle like a turd in an otherwise lovely sandwich.

Edited by Hugh Jass

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

There was a really good run on the Other that day - TV on the Radio, Eels, QOTSA. With the Kaisers slapped in the middle like a turd in an otherwise lovely sandwich.

I'm a Leeds lad, Kaisers can do no wrong in my eyes. :D

11 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Still can't get head around why the foos would come over to play the cheese & grain just to make the announcement, when a FB post would have sufficed!! Maybe there were other bigger things to discuss / agree / rehearse for. Plus the message on Plants site. Plus that airship thing. 

Cheese & Grain was Dave Grohl's fist full stand up gig since breaking his leg.... he needed a warm up gig & The Cheese & Grain would have been a cheap to hire. 

Ed Sheeran is headlining Sunday night at Glastonbury festival, and he will be on stage between 9-11pm. That is a fact.

He is not subbing anyone - ESPECIALLY Led fucking Zeppelin.

Edited by jparx
  • Upvote 2

Just now, fatyeti24 said:

who actually is bigger than Sheeran currently?

Led Zeppelin.  Pink Floyd.  Bigger than the other two, arguably REM and Kate Bush.

Notice a pattern with those ridiculous suggestions?  None of them are actually current touring acts!

3 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

Some of you are ridiculous.

This!

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

IIRC they're in the process of writing/recording a new album. Made it pretty clear after Pala that their next album would be totally different so interested to see if they've followed through with that. Excited either way - great band and excellent live act.

aye, but they've been saying that for ages!

4 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Led Zeppelin.  Pink Floyd.  Bigger than the other two, arguably REM and Kate Bush.

Notice a pattern with those ridiculous suggestions?  None of them are actually current touring acts!

This!

you had to alter the premise of my question to make that work!

i'll go one further though - out of your suggestions, only the notably prolific Kate Bush actually exists.

REM wish they could have the sales of Ed!

23 minutes ago, ghostdancer1 said:

that Friendly Fires set was so good. wish they'd stop dicking around and get back to making music together, nearly 6 years since their last album.

They've been making the new album for about a year and a half. FFS.