ok so this year will be my first time but i have been to 2 other festivals in the past, Kendall calling and Green man, both have lots of things going on after all of the live music is over, so what im wondering is after say 12 are the DJ sets (at Kendall the indie disco always seemed like the place to be). in essence my question is for a new timer what is there to do if you want to dance tell the early hours and which one would you recommend? thanks, i have tried to figure this out from the Leeds site, but that almost gave the impression that it all stops after the headliners and there is little more to do than go to bed, i really hope im wrong!?!?

cheers.

39 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Yeah there's the Alternative Stage and Relentless Stage that each go until about 3. Alternative is in the arena, Relentless is outside of it. Line up for each is TBA at the moment but here's clashfinders here for 2015 and 2016 so you can see what kinda stuff goes on.

thats great, thanks for the info. defiantly think ill got to the alt stage.

Yeah +1 on Piccadilly. If you wanna hear well known songs from your classic Reading & Leeds bands all night it's a fun time. Relentless not for me but a cool atmosphere if it's your kinda thing. Silent disco is another option assuming it's still there, it wasn't in 2015 but they brought it back last year.

6 minutes ago, Odessa said:

Yeah +1 on Piccadilly. If you wanna hear well known songs from your classic Reading & Leeds bands all night it's a fun time. Relentless not for me but a cool atmosphere if it's your kinda thing. Silent disco is another option assuming it's still there, it wasn't in 2015 but they brought it back last year.

oh right, yeah sounds good, what time is it on tell? and what are the crowd normally like? much jumping or singing? and where is it? just iv got some mates who have a Saturday day ticket and are gonna sleep in my train and get the train back, i know there not meant to be in the camping but from what iv hear they will get in fine. so thats a factor too for the Saturday night, just want to minimize the chance of them getting kicked out. cheers

Edited by lewis 101

oh right, yeah sounds good, what time is it on tell? and what are the crowd normally like? much jumping or singing? and where is it? just iv got some mates who have a Saturday day ticket and are gonna sleep in my train and get the train back, i know there not meant to be in the camping but from what iv hear they will get in fine. so thats a factor too for the Saturday night just want to minimize the chance of them getting kicked out. cheers

Edited by lewis 101

2 hours ago, lewis 101 said:

oh right, yeah sounds good, what time is it on tell? and what are the crowd normally like? much jumping or singing? and where is it? just iv got some mates who have a Saturday day ticket and are gonna sleep in my train and get the train back, i know there not meant to be in the camping but from what iv hear they will get in fine. so thats a factor too for the Saturday night just want to minimize the chance of them getting kicked out. cheers

You only have your wristband checked on the way into the arena, not the way out so don't worry about them getting into the camping bit. Just make sure they don't leave the arena if they then want to go back in.

It's not a dead crowd like. It's your Arctic Monkeys, Eminem, Kasabian, Strokes, Foo Fighters who get played, stuff that everyone knows.