Yeo Valley

alanr

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, VolumetricFox said:

The bags are not showing on the website when I look now. http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/information/tickets/

This link show's it but now i'm thinking maybe they didn't update this one as it's old news ,http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/2017-tickets-on-sale-in-october/  . Gutted again..

How are they giving out the programmes without a bag?!?  A good proportion of people are tottering about with all arms full, needing the programme volunteer to precariously give them the bag hanging off a finger.  The queue is going to be even slower with everyone dropping all their stuff right outside the entrance to sort out how they're going to carry the programme.

And yes, I'll probably buy a bag.   It's too good a tradition to jack in now.

Edited by fowls

I don't mind paying it.  £4 is a pain in the arse for the information points and water aid though.  Can't think of them having to charge for stuff before so they'll need to handle cash, (float etc.).  Hope they've stocked up on £1 coins.

Going through the gates be like (without the wet weather gear):

Screen Shot 2017-05-20 at 11.39.32.png

Edited by VolumetricFox

I'm happy to pay, just excited that they're definitely having bags, and they look good! Twitter has amused me, in the grand scheme of how much it costs to go to Glastonbury, £4 is nothing. 

The info points already sell things btw, they have wind socks iirc! 

• 2 weeks later...

£4 for the bag was ok and the lanyard/mini-guide was still free but..........£28 for the programme????

We spoke to someone at an Info Point on Wednesday who said they had sold one all day and there were 30,000 to get rid of!

By the end of the festival did see a few people with them so assume they had reduced the price (or giving them away)?

Feels like a head will roll somewhere in the Glasto office......

7 minutes ago, Bristol Boy said:

£4 for the bag was ok and the lanyard/mini-guide was still free but..........£28 for the programme????

We spoke to someone at an Info Point on Wednesday who said they had sold one all day and there were 30,000 to get rid of!

By the end of the festival did see a few people with them so assume they had reduced the price (or giving them away)?

Feels like a head will roll somewhere in the Glasto office......

The programmes were free on the gate as well.