confirmed food vendors 2017

Mich1268

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, incident said:

I don't think they were there last year, or at least I can't remember seeing them, but there was definitely a german themed one a couple years ago - either 2014 or 2015 or maybe both. It was quite near the Meeting Point, on the road towards the Cider Bus / Pyramid, and had quite a reasonable selection and quality with Bockwurst, Bratwurst, Currywurst, Krakauer, etc.

That's what I'm after bockwurst ect.. Lovely stuff and easy to get down if you're a bit off your head lol.. 

There was a place that did a sort of new potatoes with sausages and stuff in massive wok like things 

We found it on Monday when it was half price.. My wife makes her own version which is great.. 

Thanks BTW.. 

26 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

That's what I'm after bockwurst ect.. Lovely stuff and easy to get down if you're a bit off your head lol.. 

There was a place that did a sort of new potatoes with sausages and stuff in massive wok like things 

We found it on Monday when it was half price.. My wife makes her own version which is great.. 

Thanks BTW.. 

That would be Le Grand Bouffe, they are in West Holts and pretty sure they have another stall....can't remember where.

11 minutes ago, StoneCircle said:

That would be Le Grand Bouffe, they are in West Holts and pretty sure they have another stall....can't remember where.

Yep that's the one.. Thanks old son 

46 minutes ago, miffmiffy said:

Truly Crumptious are going to be back in Avalon this year.

I went there almost every night last year. The crumpets with homemade salted caramel sauce were sexual :wub:

Screenshot_2017-05-21-08-36-00-1.png

Me and the missus reminisce almost daily about these bad boys. The very first job we have on Wednesday (after pitching up the tent, I suppose) is finding these dudes and getting fed. One of the greatest things I've ever had in my mouth :P

3 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

#Growlergate update

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink/glastonbury-2017-shepton-mallet-businessman-69061

SM-190517-growler-5.jpg

Goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

I'm more interested in why stalls have been moved from that side of the Other. I thought the new area was over towards Silver Hayes...

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I dunno but I doubt it's to do with adding a new area right there - it's too close to the Other Stage.

I was wondering more if they were maybe shifting the Other over to the right little to make room for whatever they're planning on the other side.

19 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I was wondering more if they were maybe shifting the Other over to the right little to make room for whatever they're planning on the other side.

and then they need to shift the glade not sure those trees would like being uprooted :)