Bargain Booze 2017

StoneCircle

bargain booze people

is this a good deal do we think?

2x boxes of Koppaberg strawberry lime cans (440) or breakfast ciders as I call them - for £20, so that's 24 cans for £20. feels a good deal to me, but just wondered how much are they normally - its in Tesco's - offer on till 15th May...

Cheers peoples

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, Perks said:

bargain booze people

is this a good deal do we think?

2x boxes of Koppaberg strawberry lime cans (440) or breakfast ciders as I call them - for £20, so that's 24 cans for £20. feels a good deal to me, but just wondered how much are they normally - its in Tesco's - offer on till 15th May...

Cheers peoples

440ml? If so 1. I didn't even know those existed and 2. Yes that's a great deal.

24 minutes ago, mattiosmith said:

Thought it was too good to be true! Still a decent deal, they had an amazing offer in Asda last week, but assuming that's all long gone, so might be worth grabbing them before the sun shows up and everyone gets cider happy!

Yeah think gonna grab them tomorrow, cheers man.

Ha, yeah saw about that Asda cider deal. Funny. I missed out. Never get deals that good me.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey does anyone know a place you can get PET bottles or cans of Smirnoff Ice? I cant for the life of me find them but I know 100% I will be able to pay an extortionate amount for a PET bottle of SI at the bars at Glasto this year like we have done in previous years. Any help with this would be super

On 09/06/2017 at 10:26 AM, ThomThomDrum said:

Hey does anyone know a place you can get PET bottles or cans of Smirnoff Ice? I cant for the life of me find them but I know 100% I will be able to pay an extortionate amount for a PET bottle of SI at the bars at Glasto this year like we have done in previous years. Any help with this would be super

A quick google search tossed up a thread from here in 2014, looks like most people said to try and find cans of it instead. Wholesalers would be the best bet for the plastic bottles but you tend to need a membership for those. 

Saw these, no idea what they're like though- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00XRFIU8O/ref=mp_s_a_1_16_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1497294307&sr=8-16&keywords=smirnoff+ice

Edited by Matt - Ed Banger Records

Asda are doing a box of 12 x 330ml cans of Brewdog for £10, usually £1.80 each on their own so this is a great deal for the craft beer types. 

Aldi also have some good 330ml Vintage Cider for 99p a can which is 7.4% or something like that

On 09/06/2017 at 10:26 AM, ThomThomDrum said:

B&M have them, 89p a bottle - we cleared our local one out at the weekend. Hope you find some! 

1 minute ago, ThomThomDrum said:

Found it on Google. Looks like an ace shop. Fingers crossed I can find one and they have PET bottles. Cheers for the heads up :) 

It's a very cool shop, they sell everything - our local one has tonnes of random alcohol bits at crazy prices! Hope you manage to find one!

1 hour ago, rpfranks said:

Asda are doing a box of 12 x 330ml cans of Brewdog for £10, usually £1.80 each on their own so this is a great deal for the craft beer types. 

Aldi also have some good 330ml Vintage Cider for 99p a can which is 7.4% or something like that

In store or online? Can't see online...

27 minutes ago, Kateymay said:

It's a very cool shop, they sell everything - our local one has tonnes of random alcohol bits at crazy prices! Hope you manage to find one!

Our local one lost its licence due to selling booze to underage people, which is a shame because it was always a decent source of cheap festival strength brothers.