castle cary station to glastonbury?

The Castle Cary shuttle buses do run on the Monday (just a little less frequently) - however I'd definitely suggest checking what your arrival procedure is - I don't know how Festaff do it but some groups require you to sign in with them before you get issued your Festival wristband.

As the Festaff camping (a little outside Gate B.) is a fair distance from the Coach Station (Gate A), arriving by Train + Shuttle Bus will mean a decent walk either way, but it'll be far longer and less fun if you can't yet get your festival wristband so can't go the more direct route through the site.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2017-5-4 at 4:03 PM, annaewilson1997@gmail.com said:

Hey,

I'm working glasto with festaff so arriving on monday to castle cary station - can anyone recommend how to get from the station to the festival site? i don't think the normal shuttle buses are running on the monday!

in fact, anyone else on here working for festaff?

I'm in the same boat.

Trying to book a taxi isn't so far crowned by success. They apparently don't know yet which routes they are allowed to drive during the festival so take no bookings....  Not giving up yet in case someone wants to team up.

If there is a shuttle bus, doesn't that drop at Gate A? As above Festaff requires us to accredit at Gate B...