Really cheap cider at Asda

fightoffyour

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Mattty said:

Thing is, I think it's illegal to sell booze at that price. There's a minimum price per unit iirc. 

Hopefully they honor it but you might get an email saying soz we fucked up

Think they might have something like that in Scotland, but it's never been introduced here. Going to nip over there now, work next door to an Asda!

Whisky on offer as well in taunton store Aberfeldy 12 year old malt 18 quid a bottle bought one but doubt it will last until June 

Might take another trip weekend and get a few more if any left

4 hours ago, fightoffyour said:

Long time listener, first time caller but just wanted to say cheers for posting. Didn't manage to bag any of the 4x Kopparbergs or Bulmers but grabbed the last 3 packs of 8 Thatchers in my local. One more thing ticked off the checklist!

1 minute ago, CourtMale said:

Long time listener, first time caller but just wanted to say cheers for posting. Didn't manage to bag any of the 4x Kopparbergs or Bulmers but grabbed the last 3 packs of 8 Thatchers in my local. One more thing ticked off the checklist!

don't forget no bottles on the farm ... perfect for  pre glastonbury warming up though :)