Headliner poll

payneruk

Clashes permitting. Which Pyramid Headliners will you watch ?  

421 members have voted

1. 1. Clashes permitting. Which Pyramid Headliners will you watch ?

• All of them
    • Just Ed
    • Just Foos
    • Just Radiohead
    • Ed + Foos
    • Ed + Radiohead
    • Foos + Radiohead
    • None of them!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Definitely Radiohead, definitely not Sheeran.

Foos will depend on a number of factors - mood, alcohol consumption, alternatives on other stages, what friends are up to....

Yup, same here. Also if Foos are 3 hours, I think I might get bored after an hour. 

Is Friday night looking like a clash between Radiohead, A Tribe Called Quest and The Flaming Lips then? Feel like I'm being punished considering all three were just below The National.

Maybe Foos, or I might just be crying with All the Wine after The National somewhere.

Hadn't planned to see any, however I got a ticket for a mate in the resale who failed in main sale due to a big cock up, it's good news he's coming as he's a great laugh, but he is a compete headliner whore. I think I'm actually going to have to sell my soul and see Ed on the basis that we don't see any of the others which he would happily do. 

21 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Radiohead and Foo Fighters for sure. Justice for me on Sunday so presumably that'll be Ed missed!

Yep this is me! Can't say I've been that interested in Foos for a long time now, but it'll be nice to belt out all of those songs one last time for the sake of them being one of my younger self's favourite bands, and I've no doubt they'll put on a good show.

22 minutes ago, squirrelarmy said:

I'm looking forward to there being a huge crowd for Sheeran, will mean the rest of the place will be easier to get around.

So far, according to the voting, the only quiet part of the site when Ed is on will be the Pyramid field.....those numbers are really low

Just now, SPTFRE said:

I've had to vote for "just Foos" as it would appear that The Flaming Lips are clashing with Radiohead. Gutted about that because given the OK Computer news today I think that Radiohead set will probably one of the great Glastonbury headline shows of recent times. 

Am I right in thinking these two clash?

Flaming Lips are definitely on Friday but I don't think we've had any indication as to where they'll end up, so could be a JP/Park headline slot but could also easily be lower down on the Other.