Who would you add from previous years

ramragon

Just now, Mr_Grump said:

Paloma Faith does the album "Do you want the truth or something beautiful?" as a full set sounds good to me

Hope they are reading this we will have a proper line up sorted for them soon.

Get to work on the beer price next!!!

On 03/05/2017 at 11:26 PM, Mr_Grump said:

Paloma Faith does the album "Do you want the truth or something beautiful?" as a full set sounds good to me

The Mrs likes Paloma. Watched her set at Glastonbury once and quite enjoyed the hen night type atmosphere. I don't mind a few of her tunes but I remember she started murdering a jimmy Hendrix song and I made my excuses and retired to the cider bus. True story :-)

She'd probably have been a decent booking for KC.

51 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

The Mrs likes Paloma. Watched her set at Glastonbury once and quite enjoyed the hen night type atmosphere. I don't mind a few of her tunes but I remember she started murdering a jimmy Hendrix song and I made my excuses and retired to the cider bus. True story :-)

She'd probably have been a decent booking for KC.

See with the mrs at Sherwoid Pines a year or so ago. She was OK.  The venue is great saw simple minds there a few years before her.

The cider bus was at the big chill. All the pint cups had they served in still had Glastonbury on them so will be the same one probably. It was our meeting point all weekend good memories.

21 hours ago, Saturn5 said:

Courteeners, blossoms, Jamie T and Killers. Appreciate they haven't all been at KC before but imagine how mad the crowd would go to Mr Brightside! 

The killers would be good Saturn5. Their first album was ace. They played at Leeds a fair few years ago when I was there. 

6 hours ago, Cadski said:

The killers would be good Saturn5. Their first album was ace. They played at Leeds a fair few years ago when I was there. 

Killers would be a perfect KC headline. I am really looking forward to both manics and Stereophonics this year, all with a great string of 'singy' hits that KC headlines (to me) should be all about. Singing along with Noel last year was one of my 'just yes' moments, don't like to set myself up for a fall but big hopes for a handbags 2017 memory.

I reckon the killers first album was that good they will never match it.. I was driving the length of the coast of Spain when I first heard it, played it over and over again. 2004 I think. Never really got in to any of their later stuff and one song  lyrics I think are just weird, are we human or are we dancer???

On 03/05/2017 at 11:21 PM, Mr_Grump said:

Blondie's set in 2011 was a great way to end the festival...everyone knows a handful of her songs to have a good singalong to...bring her back!

She was great!! Although if I remember rightly she didn't have a clue where she was? 

I'm a bit disappointed that Cast and The Vaccines are playing YNot but not Kendal. Other than that I think I'd bring back Happy Mondays, Suede or Chase & Status :)