The main stage looks alot light

38 minutes ago, Port-a-loo Pete said:

Bang on Seano lad!! Rag n Bone Man being the prime example.There's still plenty of big names there ( although slightly less than previous years IMO) but I am most looking forward to seeing the likes of Circa Waves, Colonal Mustard and the Dijon 5, Fickle Friends, Tom Zanetti and the Pale White. None of which I had even heard of until I decided to check them out on Spotify/Youtube!!

Aye, I'd never heard of ragnbone man till Thurlow flagged him up on here. Will see him again supporting Radiohead next month in Glasgow.

Been plenty of other good tips on here over the years. Still never caught up with those hotpotters that Lochman keeps going on about. Maybe next year !

29 minutes ago, comfortablynumb1910 said:

Aye, I'd never heard of ragnbone man till Thurlow flagged him up on here. Will see him again supporting Radiohead next month in Glasgow.

Been plenty of other good tips on here over the years. Still never caught up with those hotpotters that Lochman keeps going on about. Maybe next year !

Exactly! saw catfish & the bottlemen in the calling out tent in 2014 and thought they were brilliant. then look what happened to them. il be lookin out for man & the echo and the pale white myself