First time at Glastonbury, a few questions about the disabled stuff

benjii

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Movmctov said:

Has anyone received their disabled pack yet. I'm away at the moment so I'm hoping it's in the post. 

Yes, we received ours a number of days ago.

We got a card through the letter box, from Royal Mail, telling us we had a failed delivery due to insufficient postage. They couldn't tell us who it was from, so we paid the £2 and asked for re-delivery. Imagine our surprise when we found out it was the disabled pack!

Hi guys, hope you are as excited as me! 

Just wondering if someone could help me? Ive used the cut threw at the side of the Other Stage to the Pyramid which is an absolute God send for attendees with mobility issues. 

We have never been to the late night corner in our 4 years of attending Glastonbury but really fancy giving it a go this year. Is there an accessible short cut that is permitted for attendees? 

1 hour ago, she bangs the drums said:

Hi guys, hope you are as excited as me! 

Just wondering if someone could help me? Ive used the cut threw at the side of the Other Stage to the Pyramid which is an absolute God send for attendees with mobility issues. 

We have never been to the late night corner in our 4 years of attending Glastonbury but really fancy giving it a go this year. Is there an accessible short cut that is permitted for attendees? 

This map is from 2015, you will be given a 2017 with your access pack. The routes are shown using yellow dots. Hope it helps :)

http://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2015-FINAL-ACCESS-MAP-v2.jpg

1 hour ago, StoneCircle said:

This map is from 2015, you will be given a 2017 with your access pack. The routes are shown using yellow dots. Hope it helps :)

http://cdn.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/2015-FINAL-ACCESS-MAP-v2.jpg

Thanks you very much. 

People on eFestivals are so kind and helpful. 

20 hours ago, benjii said:

Yes, we received ours a number of days ago.

We got a card through the letter box, from Royal Mail, telling us we had a failed delivery due to insufficient postage. They couldn't tell us who it was from, so we paid the £2 and asked for re-delivery. Imagine our surprise when we found out it was the disabled pack!

Oh no lol I'm in Ireland so I hope they paid the postage lol. I'm in France right now and redirected my ticket to go to my parents house and it only arrived today. But maybe my disabled pack still gone to my home address. I won't panic till I get home tomorrow. I know it's deffo not gone to my parents as I have them opening the post to tell me. I dropped them an email anyway. 

Hi - we've camped in Spring Ground a few times now, back again this year.  I wrote a piece for the Huffington Post on going to a festival when you have a disability http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/stephanie-nimmo/going-to-a-music-festival-if-youre-disabled_b_7725020.html

The team on Spring Ground are brilliant - really helpful.  You'll have a great time