The War on Drugs

kingcrawler

41 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Saw them last night and thought they were fantastic. Played for about two hours but that flew in. I really like the new album but I felt that the Lost in the Dream tracks came across better live, Under the Pressure in particular sounded incredible. 

Nice to hear, seeing them tomorrow in Manchester. What was the merch like, was there a poster of any kind? I'm a sucker for a decent gig poster.

I have spare ticket for Manchester,  Monday, standing face value £28.75 . DM me if interested. Will put it on Twickets tomorrow if no one wants first dibs. Cheers

Edited by chuckles07
Wrong info

11 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

Saw them last night and thought they were fantastic. Played for about two hours but that flew in. I really like the new album but I felt that the Lost in the Dream tracks came across better live, Under the Pressure in particular sounded incredible. 

Was there as well, awesome gig.

Crowd went wild for Under The Pressure.

TManchester on sunday.. the band were excellent. Under the pressure was the highlight.

They did 2 hours, started at 9. Last tram is 11 on a sunday. My mate drove, so we were ok, but loads around us left before the encore. A special mention to the crowd... fuck me. Never have I been to a gig with so many people talking, all the way through it.

The atmosphere was dull.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Harry49 said:

Listened to the Live album last night and as has been said the quality of sound is best in class. I thought the vocals were particularly clear. Going to have to purchase the vinyl today and hope they are touring next year!

Placing in Spain 9th July, so they are in the area to do the G

B5C99DF6-E9C6-4C3B-BAB9-0C490683C59D.jpeg