Cafe/bars open 24/7 near Victoria station

Ovechkin

8 minutes ago, cerv said:

Are you flying in to London? If so you'll probably find it more comfortable to kill a few hours at the airport. Depends which one tho. Gatwick/Heathrow should have a few things open 24hrs. 

yea we're arriving at gatwick 23:00ish, might be an option!

1 hour ago, Ovechkin said:

yea we're arriving at gatwick 23:00ish, might be an option!

As airports go Gatwick is a pretty nice one. I'd stay put there if I were you and then catch a later train in to get you to Victoria in time for the coach. Trains run every hour through the night.

Not a lot goes on in the immediate vicinity of Victoria, it's just a big interchange for trains and coaches. The 24hr McD's you found I presume is the one on the Strand? It'll be full of people rolling in drunk on their way home. I say this because I've been one of those people ;-) Not worth the hassle heading over there with all your gear.

1 hour ago, cerv said:

As airports go Gatwick is a pretty nice one. I'd stay put there if I were you and then catch a later train in to get you to Victoria in time for the coach. Trains run every hour through the night.

Not a lot goes on in the immediate vicinity of Victoria, it's just a big interchange for trains and coaches. The 24hr McD's you found I presume is the one on the Strand? It'll be full of people rolling in drunk on their way home. I say this because I've been one of those people ;-) Not worth the hassle heading over there with all your gear.

Cheers! Yea that's exactly the one I found :) I guess we'll see what's available at gatwick, worse case scenario we'll just wait at the coach station as we did 5h in 2013, but that was extremely boring

4 hours ago, richycampos said:

Are there any convenience stores open around Victoria Station during the night? I'm also arriving to London on Tuesday night and heading to Victoria for my 5am coach, but I would like to buy some beers for Glasto. Is there anywhere near to go and do that?

There's a big sainsburys just outside Victoria train station (not the coach station), just checked the opening times and it looks like it is open 7-11, so depending when you get there, that might suit. There are a few convenience stores around, but can't remember exactly where (been ages since I've been up that way).

2 hours ago, adamski said:

There's a big sainsburys just outside Victoria train station (not the coach station), just checked the opening times and it looks like it is open 7-11, so depending when you get there, that might suit. There are a few convenience stores around, but can't remember exactly where (been ages since I've been up that way).

Great, thanks! I'm not sure if I'm going to make it by that time, but I'll try anyways.