Map!!!

midlifecrisis

Just now, Jugtanion said:

Ah ok - as long as they put the crows beat on it. I'll be hopeless at finding it come thurs eve. I'm assuming it's near the rabbit hole.

Yep, near the RH - we're assuming there's more to come on the map front (maybe a new area) - so you had us all (2 of us :P) scurrying 

21 hours ago, Scruffylovemonster said:

Much higher up the hill. Keep going upwards until you can't go up anymore. You'll see it and a bar

Cheers. Here's hoping last year's mudslide doesn't happen again, otherwise it could be a hands and knee job to get up there at that time of night.

14 minutes ago, Battlescar said:

Any updates on the various versions? 

None that you've missed on here AFAIK, main site still at v1 and don't think there's been any new leaks of more detailed maps.  Fingers crossed there's something over the next week - good that you gave the thread a bump :) 

On 6/2/2017 at 7:08 PM, parsonjack said:

Copperdollar/Back of Beyond has gone from the Common, I assume to make way for the larger Temple......but where is the new Mezcalaria bar that was mentioned on the Common lineup?

Was hoping that would be a good replacement to Copperdollar tbh....

Dammit, just noticed this. Sad news, really liked that place.

just looking at the access map there is actually 2 Brew Bars - 1 near Love bullet and one near bandstand on way to the Cider bus..

Also, has the Craft bar just down from Theatre bar always been there? As doesn't look like thatchers cider bar as that's specifically called that elsewhere on map

3 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I've never been there either but I believe it's on the path that runs through the Tipi Field on the Stone Circle side (not the one by the hedge).

Gotcha!

Thanks a lot 

Does anyone have any of the updated maps from the crew site?

The one posted a few pages back is awesome for detail but is A0 so not really a nice one to keep in the pocket. I know the Info tents tent to have a pretty detailed one but I've seen better posted on here over the years. Always nice to have one when you're turned about or someone asks for directions.

• 1 month later...