Planes Trains and Automobiles

sloseph

So now I've got my ticket I need to get myself organised and work out how I'm getting from Reykjavik to the festival and I'd like some opinions 

I have 2 options 

Options 1 -  fly back with a friend to Luton on the 20th then work our way from Luton to Bristol then on Wednesday morning get from Bristol to the festival 

Option 2 - fly back on my own Wednesday morning but fly straight to Bristol, land at 10 30ish am then work my way to the festival 

So if it were you what would you do? 

Also what's the best way to get from Bristol to the festival? 

..or longer.  Bath and West has been a clusterfuck on more than one occasion.  In 2009 I was waiting 5 hours in the baking sun and it was only the kindness of a stranger that didn't see me waiting longer.  If there is a natex to gate A I'd say take it.

2 hours ago, mr gumby said:

Can't believe this thread has been going over 40 minutes, and no one has yet said 'Those aren't pillows'!

I blame the youth of today 

I think I've decided on option 1 as I've got to actually go into Bristol to get my ticket from my brothers house and if I go Tuesday I can go to Tesco before and get supplies 

I'm unreasonably excited at the thought of being reunited with Tesco

Edited by sloseph

2 hours ago, SPTFRE said:

Option 2. No one should have to go to Luton...

Reminds of that story of the Saudi looking bloke dropping a load of papers in the airport and a woman hands them back to him and he says "Oh thank you so much these are really important. Ill give you some advice: Dont be in Luton next Tuesday". She says "why is there going to be an attack there?!" and he says "No, its just a shithole".