Manics

eFestivals

I know lots of peeps think they're playing because of their show in Bristol, but I had them marked as TBC (rather than just rumoured) and now i can't find why I had them as TBC.

Is anyone able to point me at anything that does confirm them as playing? Cos i have someone telling me that they're not (it's not impossible that's wrong, tho it's more likely right).

Just now, eFestivals said:

I know lots of peeps think they're playing because of their show in Bristol, but I had them marked as TBC (rather than just rumoured) and now i can't find why I had them as TBC.

Is anyone able to point me at anything that does confirm them as playing? Cos i have someone telling me that they're not (it's not impossible that's wrong, tho it's more likely right).

I don't have the pic but an email was sent out about their Bristol show which said they were heading to Glasto after.

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

20 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

aahhhh, you're right - I remember seeing it now.

It's not impossible that was accurate, tho what i'm hearing suggests it's probably not.

Let's not get too hasty on these TBC, little more accuracy please! ;).

I will say though in fairness it does help me as I'd have felt the need to go and see them being at Glasto and this would make the effort to go Victorious defo worth it! Plus those Bristol gigs, it was said Glasto usually only have 3 out of 4 and the other 3 look likely.

8 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Well at least that takes away the possibility of a Friday 11am clash anyway. Bring on Elbow to open Other.

Elbow will be in The Park, I don't see a chancd Elbow are opening Other and if they are I think I'll camp elsewhere to avoid it.

2 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Elbow will be in The Park, I don't see a chancd Elbow are opening Other and if they are I think I'll camp elsewhere to avoid it.

Why would the Park be more likely? Surely the only reason Elbow wouldn't open Other is that they're still too big/current for it, so I'm not sure why doing a smaller scale secret set would be more likely.

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Could they headline the park stage on Friday? 

Other than that I can't see them in another slot up there. 

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

Is that - "not playing" or "not opening the other stage"?

I'd like to see the Manics, but would be at Hacienda Classical most likely.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Let's not get too hasty on these TBC, little more accuracy please! ;).

I will say though in fairness it does help me as I'd have felt the need to go and see them being at Glasto and this would make the effort to go Victorious defo worth it! Plus those Bristol gigs, it was said Glasto usually only have 3 out of 4 and the other 3 look likely.

At least we'll know where to camp to avoid you if that's the case. 

2 hours ago, JoeyT said:

Could they headline the park stage on Friday? 

Other than that I can't see them in another slot up there. 

Can easily take a TBA slot.

23 minutes ago, Rubber Soldier said:

At least we'll know where to camp to avoid you if that's the case. 

You say like that disappoints me haha