Hacienda Classical to open Pyramid Friday

Bonaneas

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, StePotts said:

how that man has fallen. his fan base seem to have gone the same way, going off some of the comments on his Facebook post.

we all love to be lectured by an out of touch old fart from his LA mansion.

You'd of thought he'd have learned his lesson the last time he fell from grace with all that national front disco stuff. And the fact he was living as an immigrant in LA! Cretin! 

17 minutes ago, Mr.Tease said:

You'd of thought he'd have learned his lesson the last time he fell from grace with all that national front disco stuff. And the fact he was living as an immigrant in LA! Cretin! 

National Front Disco is a tune. Never understood the controversy.

His FB post wasn't particularly controversial either. Suppose people are hitting out at him for seemingly forgetting Jo Cox. He just seems hurt and fed up like everyone else. He'd like to see a harder public line taken. 

10 hours ago, The Nal said:

National Front Disco is a tune. Never understood the controversy.

His FB post wasn't particularly controversial either. Suppose people are hitting out at him for seemingly forgetting Jo Cox. He just seems hurt and fed up like everyone else. He'd like to see a harder public line taken. 

+the Brighton bomb

24 minutes ago, sunnydaysblue said:

I'm so there! Very strange time for them though. Clubbing in the morning :rofl:

Starts at 11am, so there for 10 to get a good pitch, so if we stay up past naughty corner close time from night before it gives us 7-10am to pass. And I'm sure there'll be music somewhere... 

With Hacienda Classical,  George Ezra (supposedly), Royal Blood, Xx and Radiohead I'm being forced into being a pyramid w*nker! I get bored I  the same field for more than 2 artists but I want all of these are must sees for me. Grr.

43 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

The Pyramid's always got great stuff on it.  Anyone who prides themselves on never (or hardly ever visiting it) is basically confessing to having missed tonnes of great performances for no reason other than reverse snobbery.

Completely agree, not really bashing the stage more than my inability to stay in one place for more than 2 hours without itching to move on.

I don't get people who can pitch up and spend all day there regardless though.. 

Edited by Wilfko